+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Met this girl in town (huge crush) - quick advice

Met this girl in town (huge crush) - quick advice

So hello people

I met this girl out in town on Thursday. I had seen her a few times during the night and had had the biggest crush on her ever since I first saw her!!! (at that point I didn't know who she was, and that we had a mutual friend) We crossed each other's paths a few time and I'm pretty sure she had noticed me because we smiled at each other once or twice. At one point during the night I thought to myself that I had to talk to her, if not I would just regret it. So I went up to her and introduced myself. I felt like we had a great connection and chatted for around ten minutes. She was very responsive to everything I said and smiled a lot. She said that she had heard good things about me from her friend, that I was a gentleman and that she really liked that about me. She seemed ''kissable'' but I didn't want to appear as all the other guys trying to get in her pants.
    Then the girl that I knew arrived and said that this was her best friend, and that she had boyfriend, apparently. The girl I liked then proceeded to say to her friend ''no stop it - shhh'' twice, and I then asked her directly, so do you have a boyfriend or not, and she said no. I then asked my friend, who told me that she indeed did, but that it was not going well between them. I resumed my conversation with the girl, and said I wanted to meet her again another time, and asked if we could exchange numbers or something. She said ''write me tomorrow'', and was like alright enjoy the rest of the evening.

----------------
    So the next day (yesterday) I wrote her and here's the conversation :

Me : Hey you nice to meet you last night
    Her : Yes, likewise
    Me: Hungover?
    Her: Yes, alot! :/
    Me: Haha, then I'm not the only one :p
    Her: Haha no !
    Me: Hey I was supposed to go rock climbing tomorrow, but my friend just said he's sick. What about a walk in the botanical gardens, I've been wanting to go for a while - plus i'd be nice to meet you in a calm environment where one can actually hear others talk, see who you are I'm a bit direct, but not fond of getting to know someone via text. Do you have plans?
    Her: It sounds super cozy! I just have work the whole weekend :/
    Me: Hehe alright, enjoy the rest of the weekend then
    Her: Thank you, you too
    -------------------

So I'd like advice as to how to proceed from now on. I'm only writing here because I'm so into this girl and I don't want to **** up. I realize that her response counts as one rejection, and I guess it's only appropriate to ask one last time. Should I wait until Sunday/Monday evening ask her when she has time ? Or should I wait a week, or try to chat some more ? A friend of mine says I have to play these mind games about not caring too much and all, but I don't feel like it - I just want to be direct and ask her when she has time. What should I say... I don't know, help me?

I'd appreciate any input or advice :p

Well you gave her only one option, next time try come up with 3 options so if she cant do first she can agree to one of the rest two. Basically seems likes shes interested.

Hopefuly she will dump her BF before starting something new with you or other guys. Like they say - what he/she does with you will do to you. That is if she can deny her BF for you then she can deny you for someone else. So watch out from this part in girl. Dont seem like a loyal GF.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

But how long should I wait before contacting her again, and what should I say. Because offering 3 options is kind of weak, it's like ''im easy and available at your convenience''
    Last edited by snowleopard; 29-05-17 at 03:09 AM.

Wait 10 yeeears. 3 options give you more chance to meet her in case she cant make it with one option like busy or something.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 29-05-17 at 04:39 AM.

You did fine
    However if the time is bad then make up another time and alternative
    She wants to be stolen away
    You want it too the attraction is there

No need mind games if you don't feel like it. Trust yourself.
    They are to create attraction which you already have.
    You just need to spend time together

Agree, no need mind games. I mean forget crap how long you should wait, just do how it feels.

She probably doing bad with her BF cause he have small dick or he have big dick but dont do anything around the house so she will be happy for small dick who works in house too, helps do dishes and so.

HAHA, you're hilarious

Well, I wrote her again Monday at 7PM, but she never opened my message... So I guess it's dead Not much I can do