+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know where I stand

I don't know where I stand

I didn't speak to my crush for a year as I was so shy. I apologised to him on Friday and he said don't worry and 3 times told me to hug him. When he hugged me he rubbed my back. He can only talk to me when he has drank, I think he is shy. On our group holiday he mentioned lots of things he remembered seeing on my Facebook posts and he noticed I was a Ramblers member and said he would like to come to my group.

Last night in the pub someone had sat in his seat, he seemed annoyed and said he was driving home that night from our holiday to avoid the traffic and left. I really like him and don't know how he feels. Is he interested or just being friendly? I feel like his exit from the pub was overreacting.

What do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    What do you want?
    I want to date him but for some reason it is not happening. He is quite unsuccessful with women.

Guys who are shy can't be helped. You may want him but he is so dysfunctional, it just won't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel29 View Post
    I want to date him
    Then ask him out for a coffee?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Sounds like he likes you but is shy. Why not ask him out?