+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

So I met this guy 3 months ago – adorable, cute – not my usual type but I clicked with him.
    We slept together 5 dates into meeting – mainly it was just Netflix and chill and to be honest I never mind – we enjoyed each other company and bodies.

Now it’s three since – last month he got super busy with work and few times I told him since we are not seeing each other regularly maybe it’s best we just remain friends – he contested this and explained he really didn’t want to stop seeing me and that it’s just really busy with work 7 days a week.

Fair enough –I backed off and thought let just see how it goes.

So here is the confusion bit – we met up last night – more Netflix and chill – I got high and become bit emotional or should I say scared that I was getting too close to him.

So after we finished having sex – he was continually being affectionate and massaging me – and that when I felt emotional so I backed off and start being distant with him – he asked what was wrong and I said don’t worry it’s not about you.
    And after few times he insisted knowing as he got worried and thought he done me wrong – I said to him – “I am scared getting too close to you” and he replied – "well that’s the whole point we suppose to get closer" and then I felt stupid and changed the subject.
    so in the morning when he was leaving he was teasing me and I said “that’s not nice” I am not your friend anymore in childish manner and he got hold of me said “well I am not your friend, I am your man” I just played off and didn’t think much of it.

So I don’t what to think of it – he is very busy guy and hardly has anytime for me, the sex is great and he says how my “body belong to him” but we never had the talk and I can’t bring myself to ask.
    So I don’t know what to do

Say to him that you need quality time together, meeting x times per week and not just sex. Sure when you meet so ray then time should put to good use but meeting just for sex is more like FWB relationship, except if you communicate a lot with messages or talking on the phone.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thanks for your input

Yes he does message me regularly but we never speak on the phone. I do get good morning messages almost every day and checks up on me.
    He is not much of talker to be honest.

Also to be honest - I actually thought we were just FWB - but these little comments confused me.

What do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

I sure hope this isn't the guy I have been crushing on. ugh, he also told me he likes to Netflix and Chill and ****ing smooth with his comments. Although, I didn't take up the offer. This might be what he has been caught up with.

Anyways, if you want a relationship, just tell him. Then, you will know the truth of those comments.
    Last edited by omgtotallyxo; 31-05-17 at 06:14 AM.

Haha I am sure it is not him - plus the Netflix was not his idea - it just happened and we both enjoyed just chilling at my place.

That's the thing though - I don't want actually want a relationship per se but I would like to know if that's what he wants or if he think we are actually in a relationship.

So I don't know how to come out and ask him that.

"Hans im just curious about us because I don't know how to label the "relationship " we are having, so: what do you think about us?"
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.