+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know how to react..need ur help guys

I don't know how to react..need ur help guys

I just started dating a girl she works with me in the same company and i told her that i like her..she told me that she likes me too and we went out one time and then she told me that it was perfect to go out with me and she really need to make it again...then after one week i told her that i want to go out again then she told me that we are still friends and she needs time...so i decided to step back with no talks and without telling her that am gonna make this decision then i think that there is another guy is hitting on her...but after five days of no talks when she saw me today she came to me and started a small conversation i was tough and i told her that i must go now...i don't know how she think or is she interested in me or not and how to react for the coming days ?? Need your help please

Maybe she doesn't want to date a person she works with, could be that simple.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

What do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

I was hoping Hooo would ask that, because I think that is exactly the right question here. For right now, it doesn't really matter what she is thinking, or whether she's dating other guys, or anything like that. You aren't a mind-reader as far as I know, so you can't know that. So just decide what you want. Do you want to pursue a possible relationship with her, or would you rather just move on and find somebody else. If you are still interested as long as she is as well, then just try asking her out again. If she keeps making up excuses and/or never commits to any actual plans then that will tell you she isn't interested and you should just move on. Then at least you'd know.

It could very well be that she is no longer as interested in you as she thought she was.... or it just be that she honestly wasn't ready to start anything just yet but maybe now she is or soon she will be. Either way, you won't know unless you try. If you try and it doesn't work out, you can move on a lot faster than you would if you just kept wondering.

Good luck.