+ Follow This Topic

Thread: any ideas how to surprise her?

any ideas how to surprise her?

One of my good friends have birthday next week and as a gift I bought her a necklace and a teddy bear with chocolate
    now, we work together and I want to give it to her while we are at work..
    Does anyone have any good ideas how can I surprise her?
    I mean, how should I give it to her and what should I say to make it look "friendly" and "romantic" and less akward

U make it less awkward if you don't buy necklaces teddy bears and chocolate for women you do not want to have sex with

If you do want to then it's only awkward because you are hiding your intentions and then make them open to every person in the office- which is akward indeed
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

[QUOTE=Hooo!;1039593]U make it less awkward if you don't buy necklaces teddy bears and chocolate for women you do not want to have sex with
    Dont be funny, I'm not going to give her the nacklace and the teddy bear infront of everyone,
    I'll make sure to take her somewhere where theres only me and her.
    and about having sex with her - Im not expecting anything but I wish I could bang her

Think - what would Jesus do?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I wonder if teddies and chocolate will make you seem so masculine that she will be seduced by you