+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey girls, I need help. Thank you in advance. RESPECT.

Hey girls, I need help. Thank you in advance. RESPECT.

Hi, my name is Iwan. I have a crush on someone, her name is Elisabeth. We studied Business Management at the same University. I know her, she knows me, but we haven't get acquainted yet. We just had eye contact, but never smile to each other. So we've graduated on early 2017. I never meet her again, but we live in the same city. And I ain't gonna lie that I have a crush on her since April 2017. I know it's too late. And now I'm stuck with this situation. I'm confused how to get acquainted with her. I followed her instagram and she followed me back. I liked some her photos, so did her. I feel she could be the best partner for me. So, please help me, how to get acquainted with her? I feel silly if I send her a direct message on Instagram, like "hello Elisabeth!". Do you guys feel the same? If you were her, Do you realize that I have a crush on you? Or do you feel annoyed or upset by getting a direct message from me? Please guys, help me. I can't live my life alone forever, I need a partner to accompany me.

With so much respect, I need your advice. 😢😢😢😭 thank you. Have a blessed day!

What would be the first steps in order for you to get acquainted with this woman?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Hmm, I would friend her on fb if I were you, if she has one and you do too. Then after a little while, you could message her and ask how she's doing, maybe ask a question relevant to your shared history: "Hey Elisabeth! How has life been since graduation?" Or something like that? I feel like messaging people on fb is less weird than messages through insta, but that could just be me. If I were her, no I wouldn't realize you had a crush on me, maybe liked how I looked or as a friend sort of, but not to the degree that you like her.