+ Follow This Topic

Thread: An inexperienced girl

An inexperienced girl

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site. I met my current girlfriend at a theatre school, a year later we meet again at an audition, and I end up talking to her and asking her out, however its a little difficult as she says she's inexperienced with relationships, and I really just want some commitment, and she's failing to give me this commitment, for example I may text her like how are u? and she won't respond, and we hardly ever meet up, and she says we 'rush things' when we do meet up, its a bit frustrating to be with someone this new to relationships, one of my exes was very amateur as well, but she ended up breaking my heart and cheating on me with my best friend (at least I think) any advice guys?

Fck it. If she cant even text back and meeting suks too then why do you need this? I think only way how this can work if you take a lead. Or perhaps she is not that interested if she says you rush things. Might not be the right girl
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

She's becoming more committed and responding more, the thing is she thinks I just want her for sex as I always wanna go to hers or her to come to mine. Tbh its because I like staying indoors more

What are you doing that she considers to be rushing? I think we need more details to be able to answer you best.

I don't really know, she just says rushing, maybe she's mad cus I asked her out on out first date?

Think you should spend time outdoors more. get to know each other better, have some quality time together and have fun. Indoors are good with experienced girls but those who are not into sex very much wants walks and do things outdoors.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

She's definately, not not into sex XD, and yea I'm going to take her out to dinner sometime

*update she said she's sorry she thought I was using her, she's just having trouble trusting her friends, and she brought it on me

you sound a bit edgy and pushy - so that's probably what she means. try to relax more. try not to monitor every little things she does. try not to analyze everythign like how long it takes for her to text you back.
    you come off as controlling and her responses are what i would expct with a rather controlling personality.

dial it back.
    make her have to lead a bit.
    let her chase you a bit.

good luck.

lock thread