+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wan't my ex girlfriend back asap

Wan't my ex girlfriend back asap

Background. My ex girlfriend, how is about 13 years younger than me, broke up with me about 2 month ago after being together for about 7 months and she stayed at my place more or less the whole time. After the breakup she told me she still loves me and wanted us to be friends and she wanted to be able to hangout with other people. About a week after the breakup I saw her together with her old boyfriend how lives in another country. She called me a couple of days later and said she just wanted to hangout with her old boyfriend. After a very short no contact period, about 2 weeks, she started sending mixed signals (after our breakup she saw a picture of my on a blogg and texted ”Your not going to start dating other girls right away are you? but if you find someone you shouldn’t hold back”. We went out for dinner a couple of times, at this point the old boyfriend had left, where she touched me a lot, kissed, and we ended up have sex one time. She stayed that whole night at my place, we coddled the next morning in bed and more coddling in the sofa. We continued to been in contact quite a lot, messages, phone calls. The last time we went out for dinner she was going to sleep at my place, but we started to talk about our issues and she went home, said she had to protect herself? She haven’t told me much about her relationship with her old boyfriend. Have now been told by mutual friends that he is coming back and they are going to live together for about 2 months and she now gone to visit him. Definitely felt like she is playing mind games with me.

My ex send me a text about two weeks ago where she told me that my brother have told her not to communicate with me, I had been out drinking so I answered (which I now I shouldn't have done) that the relationship is about the two of us no one else. She replied that there have always been more people involved in our relationship and its all down to me. I replied that I didn't know what she meant by it was all down to me, (have asked and talked a bit with my brother and his girlfriend how is one of my ex best friends which I have told my ex about) and I admitted that I have talked to other people about us which is wrong. Have not received any reply. Told my bother and his girlfriend a time ago not to get involved in me and my ex relationship. Want to tell her somehow even though I'm doing a NC period (which I have reset now been about two weeks) that I want her to be able to contact me. I think she has blocked me on imessage but not on WhatsApp why? Have started working out and spend more time with friends. I still think she has fellings and I want her back. Thankful for any advice.
    Last edited by Lars77; 09-06-17 at 03:31 PM.

Honestly she sounds quite manipulative, i know thats not what you want to hear but the way she's acting isn't fair. It seems like she doesn't actually want to be in a relationship with you, but doesn't want you to get in one with anyone else, so she has to keep pulling you back in and make sure you keep feelings for her. I know you want her back but there's nothing you can really do right now, keep working out and spending time with your friends and just focus on yourself for the time being. If she comes to her senses and decides she wants to be properly back with you, a proper relationship then good, but otherwise it isn't worth your time.

Received a email yesterday from my ex with the subject "Help". Asked me to to not tell her new boyfriend that we had sex after he had gone back to his country but at another time if he contacted me (we have had sex). Told me her life was falling apart. I answered i will/would never hurt her. She answered "Thanks, that means alot...". What does that mean? Got another message where she explained that her new boyfriend is hurt and that she wanted me to know that he knows that we had sex. Don't know if and what to reply or what to do next.

What exactly keeps you from getting her back?
    What were the real reasons for her to break up with you?

For starters her relationship with her ex bf seams to be getting serious (says she wants to spend the rest of her life with him), and it looks like she is going to move to him (lives in another country). Our main issues where she didn't think I was listening to her, that she thinks that we want to live our lifes differently and she doesn't that people can change (meaning me).

Simply this isnt girl for you. She likes her ex and she dont believe in you. You need someone who see potential in you and believe you can change.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

But you still want her?

"Asked me to to not tell her new boyfriend that we had sex after he had gone back to his country but at another time if he contacted me (we have had sex). "

Lol. And you want her back? Obviously loyalty doesn't mean shit to this woman.
    I would hang out and have fun with her, but in my book, not relationship material.

But you do what you want. Just dont be surprised when you find her sleeping with other men behind your back.

What can I say, she's got that "thing". She know she's made a mess of everything. Send a text to her about one week ago, got 8 very angry text back telling me to stop contacting her. Says she wants to spend the rest of her life with her ex and she is trying to make things right with her ex. Got a message from her ex bf how she is visiting asking about the relationship status between me and me ex gf. Going deep NC for at least two months.

I think you didnt wanted her back you just was horny. Confused these things. Yeah some girls are feminine and you fall under their spell not seeing all the shit they do, but in the end pink glasses fall down.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

"got 8 very angry text back telling me to stop contacting her. Says she wants to spend the rest of her life with her ex" I would say this thread is done.

Just one thing that I find strange. She is using both WhatsApp and email when contacting me. The angry texts have been WhatsApp and then sending emails which she dosen't want me to reply. The text in the emails have not been angry, have been about me not telling her ex what she and I have done after the breakup. All my text to her have recently been WhatsApp, feels like he is reading her texts or she have told him each time I've send a text. Replied explaining what I meant with my text, she replied that she knows I only mean well. That was about two weeks ago, still think she wants/feels us to be friends. Want to let her know that I can't just be friends, still have too strong feelings. Don't know how, think I will tell her next time she contacts.
    Last edited by Lars77; 30-06-17 at 03:25 PM.