+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she coming back?

Is she coming back?

I am in a relationship of almost 5 years. A week ago my fiancé and me got into an arguement and she walked out. We were set to move in together next month and the days leading up to this were amazingly
    Happy about the move. She refuses to communicate only via email. I have some past issues with homelife
    And work that have caused me great anxiety. This week I ended up being seen in a local mental health clincic as this relationship dilemma made things worse. She did message several times saying she is done then she saw a doc herself and now says she wants time. Opinions?

Well she could come back but you have to give her space, dont message her first even if it takes months. Focus on yourself and continue your life. Also about what the argument was and is the problem sorted out now? Its sure was her choice to leave so its also her choice to come back. Look out for the signs if shes showing interest in you, that will tell if shes ready to try again.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You are delusional and or egocentered

First of all: if everything was being so fine and wonderful then a relationship doesn't just end out of the blue. Meaning that there are issues that have developed over quite some time either unknown to or ignored by you
    Learn what those issues are and decide how exactly you are going to change

Second: you have told us nothing about how and why she is feeling the way she is- it's just you and your anxiety she might not come back.
    Instead of caring for her and what she feels you only like to know your chance.
    Think about that as an attitude you want to look into

What was the argument about? If it was just a minor irrelevant argument, then there must be some other underlying issues in the relationship she saw that you maybe could not see perhaps due to your anxiety. I know it's incredibly confusing and all the more painful when you have just been so happy speaking about moving in together, especially after 5 years, but unfortunately she was the one that walked out and theres no real way of knowing if she will return. You just have to do what she says and give her time, she's clearly dealing with her own problems so all you can do is respect that for now and hope once she's healed herself she'll come straight back to you. Good luck I really hope this all works out well for you.