+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused over my girlfriend. She doesn't wanna rush? Advice please

Confused over my girlfriend. She doesn't wanna rush? Advice please

So, last year around November 2016, I met this one girl in my school (my junior). That time I didn't have any feelings to her and so did she. She was into someone, my best friend actually, and apparently they liked each other. Her friends started to say that they looked suit together, so I helped them until they got into a relationship around December 2016. As the time went by, I kept talking to her and have a lot of chats together. She is an exciting person, always have topics to talk about like never-ending chats (mostly about her daily life) and slowly I was starting to like her. Knowing that there was a feeling, I asked her to stop contacting me but I didn't tell her because I liked her but she refused.

Until January 2017, we kept in touch and she suddenly texted me. She said she felt something uncomfortable with her relationship. She didn't feel the way she felt to him anymore, on the top of that she felt annoyed when her boyfriend texted her. She told me everything and she cried because she was afraid to hurt her boyfriend's heart. I concluded that she was forced to had that relationship because her friends thoughts that they looked suit together. She asked for a break to see if she would need him or not. And after one or two weeks she felt nothing and they broke up. We kept having conversations until one day she started to like me too.

We've talked about our feelings and we know that we like each other. We had been so close but everytime I mentioned about getting relationship she always said that she wasn't really sure about her feelings to me but she know she likes me. So I think I should give her time to make those feelings sure and I did. Until March 2016 I thought it wasn't gonna work, so I told her that I wanna stop everything between us and not communicating anymore. Apparently a week after she texted me and she said she needed me, she said she felt something different and she needed me to stay with her. And so I did it. Things got better, she started to show that she felt the same way but just few times. We went on a date, twice, but I haven't asked her to have a relationship with me. We were like already been in a relationship together but the fact we haven't.

I honestly confused, she said she like me too but she never showed me the way she felt to me. It was just like words, although yeah she expressed it few times. Even she wouldn't say "i love you" or things like that, she said last time she went on relationship and expressed everything, she ended up with a unreal feelings and broke up. So she said she doesn't wanna rush, and so I gave her some times.

As the time went by we kept everything like the way it was. I still gave her affection and care, but still she just showed her feelings few times and I started to doubt her. May 2016 I asked her why she didn't express her feelings that much and she said the same thing "I don't wanna rush" but this time she finally said she love me. And from that time I'm sure she really do. So by the end of May, I asked her to have a relationship with me and she said yes.
    Everything seemed fine buy still, just few expression of love from her. I asked again and still she said the no rush thing.

So what do you think guys about my relationship? Is she really doesn't wanna rush because of her last relationship went bad? or what? I really confuse and afraid of losing her. I need your point of view and some advices

By the ways sorry for my bad english, not my native language.

she sees you as a friend, not a boyfriend.
    she likes you as a friend, not a boyfriend.
    you are trying to hit on a girl that is in the midst of confused feelings for another guy (bad taste.. girls don't see such guys too highly on the "dating scale").

You will have to accept being a friend to her only, or end any contact with her.

Sorry.. but this is a very classic relationships between guy/girl that has been played out billions of times over before. Guy likes girl. Girl likes somebody else. Guy is always there for Girl so she has somebody to help her whenever in need - but that's what Guy becomes to Girl - just a person to go to in need.. but never be with.