+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dreams are Dreams?

Dreams are Dreams?

Anyways i have been having weird dreams about my girl cheating on me. Their always different and always weird. I am just wondering if this has any worth or not.
    Life is a city full of swaying streets,
    and death the marketplace where all ends meet
    ~three faces of eve

Well, maybe. Not worth in the sense that you are seeing into the future. Dreams usually explain what's going on with you, subconsciously. Have you been feeling inadequate lately? Or insecure about the relationship? Any big fights happen or anything like that?

Hiya. I don't think dreams can interpret that. It might be your subconscious..have you been feeling suspicious of her lately?Maybe you have a feeling that she is cheating and this is how your body deals with it?
    to err is human, to forgive divine

tearslost----Two thoughts....

1) Your dream is a premonition. You really dream about an event that will happen. Weird, strange but it does happen in the future.

2) Your dream is just your fears surfacing at night in a mixed mumble jumble. Problem starts when you take your dreams seriously into your daylife...and your fears manifest themselves in your actions, causing your girl to get annoyed and cheat on you purposely.

I would think it is probably number 2. I can't say that I fully believe in the first one.

Tone Guest
    You never know, one day I might have to beat up my friends for tryin to pull up your skirt.

I would probably agree with the second one. The funny thing is i am not that worried about the relationship. I am kinda like blowing in the wind. I enjoy that were together but i dont fear the time we may seperate. She on the other hand wants to smother me with love and keep me around forever. Personally shes really nice and loving and i hope i can stay around forever, but i am not worried that shell go off and leave me for someone else.

the premenition thing is weird idea, but sometimes it does happen like 1 out of 1000 dreams i just never give them any revelance and chalk it up to conincidental .
    ~three faces of eve

Maybe subconsciously you are. Who knows. Dreams are open to interpretation.

lol maybe so Tone!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Well, maybe. Not worth in the sense that you are seeing into the future. Dreams usually explain what's going on with you, subconsciously. Have you been feeling inadequate lately? Or insecure about the relationship? Any big fights happen or anything like that?

I very much agree with this post. A lot of time your dreams can be fears that you are having subconsciously. You may really not feel this way when your with her, but more of trying to show you how you really feel.

It would depend on the details in your dream as well like what specifically happens when you find out or how she does this, Dreams can be interpreted in many different ways but I think there is a lways a point to be taken from them.

Exactly what Rosebud said!

well i worry about a lot of things that can never happen. I know i shouldnt worry about them, but i know they could happen and thats what bothers me.

"The dream was very weird. She ended up sleeping with some guy i didnt know and moved in with him. It was weird because afterwards i go and smoke with her brother(i dont smoke either substance i did in the dreams) We werent in any real place and we were on the shore and found scallops and me, him and her went down and started gathering them up. The dream ended with us all just talking while doing that.

so thats why it disturbed me. I dont feel inadequate. I worry about 2 things for her mainly.

I think its probably just because im a worry rat. In my head anyone can do anything. it makes life intresting though a bit worrisome sometime.
    ~three faces of eve

Then you should know why you had the dream already

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Then you should know why you had the dream already
    Took the words right out of my mouth!!!!