+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is my gym crush attracted to me?

Is my gym crush attracted to me?

Hello there, I will apologize in advance for the long post. I feel like I should give as much information as I can. Please bear with me:

I was wondering if my gym crush is attracted to me. I first saw him when he was walking towards his car in the parking lot. When he walked back towards the gym I was behind him walking with my friend. As soon as he approached the doors he held it open for me but when he did it his whole body turned towards me and looked at me in the eye and smiled back while keeping eye contact with me. ( I think he also looked at my mouth but it's been days and I don't remember very well)

When we went in, he kept throwing glances at me and I sort of did the same. Every time I see him at the gym he looks at me and I can even feel his eyes on me. Yesterday, I saw him again and at first, he didn't see me, but when he did he positioned his body facing me and I sort of caught him throwing glances at me. Anyways, I went to this machine farther again from him and he chose the machine right in front of mine. I was too shy to actually look at him so i usually gave him back my and sometimes when I had to do my reps I had to give my back to him. But whenever he and I waited to do our rep, we stood side by side ( not too close) but whenever he waited, he sort of moved his body side by side towards me and away from me. Anyways, I finally decided: "hey let me see if I can make eye contact" and we both did. I don't remember how long we held it for but we didn't break it right away like I usually do when others ogle me.

After that I sort caught him looking at me but with my peripheral. Finally, today I was heading out while he was heading in and I looked at him in the eye but we didn't hold the eye contact for too long cuz I was leaving and he was coming. He did hold the door and when I said thank you we said "you welcome" with a very deep voice. (His voice is not that deep btw lol, sounded like he deliberately deepened it) and that's all.

I'm so sorry this was too long but this thing is driving me crazy. Any sort of insight is appreciated. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

How do we know.
    What keeps you from assuming he is interested and then finding out wether you are right or not?

He might find you attractive, but maybe he is clueless on how to approach you or make a move. Mutual smiling and him lookin at you a lot means he probably digs you. Just put yourself into his orbit, talk to him, and give him your number, if he seems clueless.

It's awesome when women do that. Then wait, every guy should know how to proceed at that point.