+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He's 37, I'm 19.

He's 37, I'm 19.

So I was having a conversation with an old guy friend. He's in his mid- late thirties and I'm 19. Anyway, I told him that the hours in my new job were so f***ed up. He then started laughing like crazy and I kept asking him why he was laughing so hard (never heard him be so excited). I eventually got annoyed at him forcing him to tell me- he said
    'I thought you said you have more hours for f***ing now' And then said 'I forgot how young you are, I shouldn't be saying this' still giggling away. (He's always making sexual references and then saying that he shouldn't be saying them) I know 100% definitely that I was very clear and that there was no way he could have picked that up from what I said. I proceeded to say 'Yeah exactly I'm only still 19 and you're a lot older, at least wait a few months until I'm 20 and say it to me then' and he kind of agreed but was still loving it laughing away. Opinions on this guy?

Do it. Enjoy the experience. I did when I was younger he was 18 years older and eventually married him

Well if you think hes too old for you and he thinks the same way then it is like that.

I was 25 when found this 18 year old girl on internet. Immediatly after wathing her FB I said to myself - shes too young I cant trust my heart to her. And we been friends for years but I always held myself from saying sexual stuff despite that some things came out I always been holding back. At one point I noticed that if Im much nicer to her than she is then theres I could have real chance with her. But its not who I am so I wasnt acting to be nicer to her than I am. Generally if you want to take relationship to the next level then treat people better than they treat you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

It's different for everyone. Personally, at 25 I'm only interested in women that are 21+ because I feel like we are closer at in values, goals, and places in our lives. If I was 37, I would probably be looking for 30+, but that's just me.

Do what you want. One woman I was dating when I was 22, broke things off with me for a guy that was like 42. She was 21, we kinda dated off and on, along with her and him, and I didn't really know how to date properly and messed up a lot, but she eventually married the other guy. I had a chance to rekindle things with her before that but I moved on. Figuring it would be easier to start over with someone new.

So yeah, for some people it does work out. It depends what you're looking for though, I like people close to my own age personally, but I'm also a guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the guy might be looking for a booty call. He's obviously interested in it.

For me. I never talk that way with women if I haven't been intimate with them before. I think it's foolish.

He sounds like a creep, too old for you and he should know it too. Next time tell him to knock it off he is being inappropriate with you.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

age is just a number