+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want him to be more rough

I want him to be more rough

It's not something that bothers me too much, I just signed up to these forums for another reason but ended up wondering what other people think.

I feel like, when I have sex, I need to be dominated. I find it difficult to get turned on otherwise. It doesn't even have to be aggressive, just a dominant hand on my throat, pinning me down, or even just a mental thought of being dominated by him telling me what to do in a commanding way.

I get immediately turned off if he asks me for permission to cum or asks me what I want to do next, because it feels like he's relinquishing control to me.

I've talked to him about it before and he explained that he just wants to know whether he could orgasm before me, or if I was near orgasm. But for me to be near orgasm would take at least an hour if I wasn't properly stimulated, which of course is too long for him to have sex.

I think the only time I can really enjoy sex is if I was already horny enough beforehand, because he doesn't do enough to stimulate me. The annoying thing is that he said he had many sexual partners before and they had all been extremely happy. In fact, he thinks he's very good in bed.

I'd just like to say, he's very good looking and 6'4 and fairly well endowed, which might be the reason other girls were able to get turned on by him, but I personally don't get turned on simply by the way a guy looks. Could it be that I just need more mental stimulation? Or is there something that I should change within myself?

Try to say something to him without busting his balls too hard, just encourage it, say, it would really turn me on if you did.. ..etc.
    You can politely tell him that it turns you off when he asks what to do and that you want him to take more charge in those scenarios.

A man will hate to be told directly that he isn't pleasing his woman in bed, so you just have to snip at it gently.

Really if you're already talking to him about it, that's all you can do, you might just have to accept that that's one of his flaws/or things that differ with you.

It's funny as women we feel we need to change ourselves if we are met with any opposition of our needs. You definitely bruised his ego since he was sure to tell you he has had many lovers without any complaints. This tells me your needs aren't his top priority.

Are you two a couple or just lovers? It's obvious you know what you enjoy and turns you on and you have let him know. Now it's up to you. Is this a deal breaker? Maybe set up some sort of role play for him. You can be the naughty student or he can be your forceful boss. It may all be new to him so make him comfortable with it.

Quote Originally Posted by psot2 View Post
    It's not something that bothers me too much, I just signed up to these forums for another reason but ended up wondering what other people think.

I feel like, when I have sex, I need to be dominated. I find it difficult to get turned on otherwise. It doesn't even have to be aggressive, just a dominant hand on my throat, pinning me down, or even just a mental thought of being dominated by him telling me what to do in a commanding way.

I get immediately turned off if he asks me for permission to cum or asks me what I want to do next, because it feels like he's relinquishing control to me.

I've talked to him about it before and he explained that he just wants to know whether he could orgasm before me, or if I was near orgasm. But for me to be near orgasm would take at least an hour if I wasn't properly stimulated, which of course is too long for him to have sex.

I think the only time I can really enjoy sex is if I was already horny enough beforehand, because he doesn't do enough to stimulate me. The annoying thing is that he said he had many sexual partners before and they had all been extremely happy. In fact, he thinks he's very good in bed.

I'd just like to say, he's very good looking and 6'4 and fairly well endowed, which might be the reason other girls were able to get turned on by him, but I personally don't get turned on simply by the way a guy looks. Could it be that I just need more mental stimulation? Or is there something that I should change within myself?
    I sure wish I could find a girl like you, I would really like to cut loose with some rough stuff in bed, in particular rough oral, but I haven't found a girl yet that likes rough stuff unfortunately
    Last edited by CleanCut; 29-06-17 at 10:12 PM.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!