+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newly heartbroken 💔

Newly heartbroken 💔

Hey fellow heartbleeders!

I've recently broke up (5 weeks today! NC 26 hrs! Together 8 months) with this guy I've fallen for massively and he I but it's not meant to be and I'm really struggling to keep it together, lost interest in everything! Can't go to the gym (I went 5 times a week before!) I'm drinking (a little!) don't want to go to work and I'm struggling to be a good parent and my youngest is disabled they don't deserve this at all! I need to get a grip but he's all I think about.

Hello WiltedRose, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Yo Rose ! If you lost interest in life I suggest nofap com if you been masturbating. If this is not the case then meds can get your mood stable, you need to talk to Psychiatrist to find rights meds for you. Really it could stabilize your mood and make it better. Besides that you could take theraphy or counseling or some free listeners for example samaritans. Maybe theres a local office near you where you can go and talk.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Hahaha thank you that made me laugh! And thanks for listening but I'm not depressed just sad I'm normally a happy positive person and I'm mad at myself for feeling like this!

Reading some of these post as also lifted my spirts tho making me feel this is the normal process I just hope this good feeling last. I really feel like a dark cloud has all of a sudden buggered off  Hope it never returns

Ps I have spoken to my counsellor but felt she was only interested in having more sessions  And I've also been taking some of my mums mess I used to be on when I went thru my divorce x

And I am absolutely determined to get back to the gym this week and will not have a drop of alcohol until the weekend ����
    Last edited by WiltedRose; 26-06-17 at 03:23 AM.
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

Well its normal if you can control it. just seemed from your previous post like you cant. Anyway good luck at gym. |Really breakup is not worth stopping life. Life should go on no matter what and then it will feel good again once hardest part is over. just go thru motions until happiness returns. Its easier to feel better when you have a job.

With meds I didnt mean antidepressants but there are some good meds that work as mood stabilizers and can really give boost to return to normal life.Better option than alcohol. Anyway if you want to chat then you can google free listeners and one site is called 7cups. I been there too and some listeners are good, especially the 5 star ones.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Many Thanks these meds sound appealing! Do you mean vitamins?

And some days I feel I can't cope the only word I can describe it has is panic and emptiness and then other days I have a handle really trying my best for my kids I'm fed up of them seeing my bloody cry it's unacceptable.

It won't let me post?!

- - - Updated - - -

Must have been some words I wrote? It's being reviewed lol

Anyway I've done some research and ordered something of Amazon with very good reviews. Many thanks for you suggestion

I recommend avoiding meds, alcohol.

Take time to feel your pain. It's okay to spend a week looking inwards at yourself and being present with your feelings. It's okay to feel pain, its okay to cry.
    It helps. I think it's important to be authentic with yourself (in privacy) at times so you can be real with yourself and start progressing it out of your system.
    You will remember it for a while, likely until either a long duration of time has passed or you have found someone else and have started making new memories with them.

There really arent any shortcuts. After a week start to try out your regular routine again with getting back into the gym

Woke up felling glum again in fact I didn't want to get up!! This is the worst felling ever and I've been through some tough times. I have a special needs child and also left my ex of 21 years those but this is I Can't understand or get my head around, I really thought I was prepared for this because being honest I knew from the start is was a non grower I could see he had heavy issues but we carried on and fell madly for each other, which makes this much harder. I know we all say it but I can't see myself falling for anybody like this ever I didn't even feel it with my Husband?!
    Anyway I'm up my youngest is happy and we're rearing to go, maybe I'll not venture to the gym today but there's always tomorrow xx

Ahoy UP there & Welcome! Thanks for sharing your story. The sun will come out again...Just know that it will... ;-)

Thanks and you're so right! It can't rain forever

Hi WiltedRose. I see you post a lot and are very helpful and compassionate with others. Continue to treat yourself in the same way. The only thing that can heal you is time. It's ok if you are sad and depressed and don't feel like going to the gym. You just have to be careful and not allow the depression to swallow you up. Is there anyone who could take care of your children for a bit? Even just an hour or so here and there?

Awww Thank you Snow White I have been reading some of your post and you seem well balanced and must have experienced some things in your life! I am feeling the strongest I have in months and can see the light, I am normally a positive and happy person and am feeling a little bit of that returning I think I would tackle the gym today if I wasn't at work I saw him Sat night and as much as I loved being with him he is not right and I am going to be strong and let him go because I'm being selfish and taking advantage of his feeling for me & he really needs to get right before with himself before making a go with anyone.

You'll be ok [MENTION=85848]WiltedRose[/MENTION] , I've been burned more times in my life than I can even count. I already know you are a super strong person handling all that you already have. Hang in there and soon you'll find another person to be happy with.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    You'll be ok [MENTION=85848]WiltedRose[/MENTION] , I've been burned more times in my life than I can even count. I already know you are a super strong person handling all that you already have. Hang in there and soon you'll find another person to be happy with.
    Thanks so much for your kind words! I've been on such a great mood today I really think I've turned a corner I almost feel guilty for being happy haha I can't win!

Hope your day it going good to!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast