+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!

Help!

I just want to contact him! I want to run to him and pleed with him :'(
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

I don't know all of the dynamics of the story, but if it wasn't you that broke things off, never do that.
    Hold your value, he has to earn you back.

As a man, I have too much pride to reach out to others after situations such as this has happened.
    I accept that if they never reach out to me, we will never speak again. After months pass, most of these women that were in my life realize this, if the thought bothers them, they will reach out. After all, they left me. If they're content with that, well, me reaching out to them wouldnt have changed anything anyways then.

Some do reach out again. Others do not, and I wish them the best of luck on their life's journey and hope they meet someone that they fall head over heels with.

I'm not here to try to change anybody's mind or win anybody over. I simply show up as the best man I can be, as I know that's the only thing I have a control over.
    Last edited by GLYC; 27-06-17 at 03:24 AM.

Thanks and that makes perfect sense! And I didn't message him I kept myself busy went to work and just as I walked to the front of the shop he drove past and waved at me which set me off crying then he messaged me to say he waved and hoped I was ok!! We have ended it mutually as we both want different things from life both in different places met too late I suppose! Both very upset and struggling hence why we keep contacting each other! But I feel stronger today for some reason and will most definitely give him space x
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it