+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not sure what she means

Not sure what she means

I just asked her out directly. And she said "I will tell you some other day, got to go right now...". Does that mean :

1. She has rejected it, but doesn't want to tell me so directly
    OR
    2. She is just afraid and wants to put this issue up for a discussion at a later time

Anything less than a "Yes" is a no.
    Women will say things to not hurt mens feelings. Also, some men can't handle rejection which has forced them to act like this to avoid confrontation.

Women are never afraid to say yes.
    However, there could be more to the picture. Maybe she's seeing someone else right now and things are looking serious with him.

Be patient, and simultaneously move on to date other women.
    She told you she will tell you so take that at face value. If she never gets back to you, well, you know where you stand.
    And, it will not have mattered because you were already doing what you were supposed to do, by moving on and dating other women.

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    Anything less than a "Yes" is a no.
    Women will say things to not hurt mens feelings. Also, some men can't handle rejection which has forced them to act like this to avoid confrontation.

Women are never afraid to say yes.
    However, there could be more to the picture. Maybe she's seeing someone else right now and things are looking serious with him.

Be patient, and simultaneously move on to date other women.
    She told you she will tell you so take that at face value. If she never gets back to you, well, you know where you stand.
    And, it will not have mattered because you were already doing what you were supposed to do, by moving on and dating other women.

Hey thanks a lot for the answer! But you know this is not the kind of woman I wish to let away at any cost. A childhood friend, a former schoolmate. And it ain't just dating. I have more plans. I just want to buckle down to get what I want.

Also, I don't know how much this matters, but as of now its all online. (I am texting her after like 7 years away from school)
    Last edited by itsInevitable; 28-06-17 at 01:13 PM.

"I will tell you some other day"? Excuse my French, but WTF? Has she given you an answer yet? Again with the texting. If you don't want to let her get away, then call her up and find out what the hell is going on!

Quote Originally Posted by itsInevitable View Post
    Hey thanks a lot for the answer! But you know this is not the kind of woman I wish to let away at any cost. A childhood friend, a former schoolmate. And it ain't just dating. I have more plans. I just want to buckle down to get what I want.

Also, I don't know how much this matters, but as of now its all online. (I am texting her after like 7 years away from school)
    It doesn't matter what you want, it matters what she wants. You over pursuing isn't going to change her mind. I get it, you really like this girl.
    However, no amount of you liking her is going to make her want you.

Life isn't like the movies. You dont pursue a woman who is showing you wishy washy behavior, what's she going to do?

Oh my god, this guy has been blowing up my inbox everyday like a total stalker, he clearly likes me, oh my god, I think im in love with him!
    But first I'll play hard to get, hmm, maybe I'll get a restraining order. That'll make him want me even more!

You be persistent with woman that are valuing you and wanting to pursue things with you. Aka, you continue to go with the flow.

When women want you, they help you and the doors open. When women don't want you, they shut doors in your face.