Ok so I study medicine, a teacher invited my group to some parties at his house, then he went to a party of a friend and he kissed me BEFORE the party started, he kissed me sover. School is over and now he is not my teacher.

I have seen him like 5 times, I go to the hospital, help him with his work, then he takes me out to eat, then we go to his house and have sex. He has asked me to stay the night with him two times.

Its OK because at first I didn't think he would want to take me out or something, I thought we were going to have sex one time and that it was going to be over. But now I'm starting to really like him and I feel really dumm, he is 37 and Im 24, he says he likes young women and the first time we went out he told me he was going to take me out some times and that then we would talk about us.

The problem is that now I like him a lot, and I don't know what he wants, he is not very affective, he is not the kind of person that holds your hand and kiss you, and I need that, but then he hugs me at night and it's so confusing.

I don't think it's a good idea to ask him because we have only went out like five times... I don't want to ruin what I have now, I know this is not gonna last forever, but on the other hand I would like to have more.

I wonder if Im only a distraction or if this could be something more
I don't know if its a good idea to text him because sometimes we have a nice day and then he doesn't texts me, and Im the one who calls him...

I'm not sure if I have a question but I would like to read your thoughts, Thanks a lot!!