+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any Legit Place to Find Women Just Looking for Sex or FWBs?

Any Legit Place to Find Women Just Looking for Sex or FWBs?

Hey folks,

So just curious if this kind of thing actually exists or not. Is there any REAL LEGIT place, either online or off, that women would go who just want sex with a decent guy or to find a FWB? And please don't suggest sites like adultfriendfinder.com or fling.com as I looked into them and most all the people on there are fake scammers or prostitutes.

Do legit places or sites like this actually exist or do women just simply not put themselves out there in that way?

Thanks
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Not decent women no!!!!

Well, as long as they are decent looking and clean. That's all I need

I thought this was a hookup site? No wonder nobody messages me back..

But really. Just get good at dating, once you're good, you can get it within a few dates.
    Then just roll with the flow.
    You can be honest with women about your intentions, when they bring up exclusivity or ask what you're looking for, just say you aren't looking for anything too serious right now.

The truth is there's a million horny guys out there that will have sex with almost any female at any given moment.
    Women know this. Additionally, with any site, the men typically outnumber the females, so odds are against you.
    If its a good looking woman, shes probably getting a hundred messages within a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    I thought this was a hookup site? No wonder nobody messages me back..

But really. Just get good at dating, once you're good, you can get it within a few dates.
    Then just roll with the flow.
    You can be honest with women about your intentions, when they bring up exclusivity or ask what you're looking for, just say you aren't looking for anything too serious right now.

The truth is there's a million horny guys out there that will have sex with almost any female at any given moment.
    Women know this. Additionally, with any site, the men typically outnumber the females, so odds are against you.
    If its a good looking woman, shes probably getting a hundred messages within a few days.

Yes, all this I know and I have been successful with women I've met online multiple times, but it is just a slow process and I haven't had too much luck recently. Was just hoping there was some quicker and easier way that I may have been missing, but apparently there isn't unfortunately.

Thanks
    Last edited by CleanCut; 29-06-17 at 09:25 AM.

Oh there are women out there as you said you've had a few of them

I myself have felt grubby after no strings and will never go back there and not being big headed but I do get some attention from guys like you it was flattening when I was newly single but now I find it a massive turn off and wonder what germs you are all harbouring haha

Quote Originally Posted by WiltedRose View Post
    Oh there are women out there as you said you've had a few of them

I myself have felt grubby after no strings and will never go back there and not being big headed but I do get some attention from guys like you it was flattening when I was newly single but now I find it a massive turn off and wonder what germs you are all harbouring haha
    Just so you know, I'm a good clean guy, inside and out, and I've only been with a few girls, all very decent and clean themselves. I just haven't had nearly as much intimacy in my life as I would like due to my very late start and I just would like to find a legit way to speed up this whole dating and getting physical process up, especially since my medical condition has a strong potential to drastically shorten my life span...
    Last edited by CleanCut; 29-06-17 at 09:43 PM.

I'm so sorry to hear this!! But all the more reason to find someone to settle down with and leave a legacy

Getting married and into a serious relationship doesn't mean the sex stops in fact it's the best!!

I'm so sorry to hear this!! But all the more reason to find someone to settle down with and leave a legacy

Getting married and into a serious relationship doesn't mean the sex stops in fact it's the best!!
    Believe me, I would absolutely love to have that kind of relationship and have tried to start that with a few girls, but have been unjustly bailed on every time...

Aww love don't give up!! She is out there x

But you're looking in the wrong places. I've met a few guys online and off and most are the same hot blooded type haha until I fell for this last guy he was so different I had to initiate all that stuff I don't know if that's why I feel for him so badly. But my gosh it was the best (you know!) ever haha but it wasn't meant to be!

Heck, I would even just settle for a consistent GF, but I haven't ever even been able to find that yet; let alone any kind of so called "love", if such a thing exists.

- - - Updated - - -

Aww love don't give up!! She is out there x

But you're looking in the wrong places. I've met a few guys online and off and most are the same hot blooded type haha until I fell for this last guy he was so different I had to initiate all that stuff I don't know if that's why I feel for him so badly. But my gosh it was the best (you know!) ever haha but it wasn't meant to be!
    BTW, what is the "right" places to look if you say online dating and meeting people in person are "looking in the wrong places".

Ho it exist believe me! And it took me 40 years to find it!!! (I was with my ex 21 years and not felt what I feel for this one man!!) Hold out for her it will be worth it.

Go on dates till your hearts content!

God I sound all mumsy don't I :p
    You can take no notice I just like to see ppl happy 😊 Good luck Clean boy x

Well, I don't have that kind of time to play with, but when you get to the point where you have literally dated hundreds of women and you have still not found "the one" you really start to doubt the existence of this possibility. Lately I haven't been able to get much of any dates anyways and it's getting pretty depressing actually; but all I can do is keep trying I guess, but it probably will never happen for me unfortunately.