+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some advice. Please?

Some advice. Please?

First something about myself.
    I am a 16 yo gay guy. I didn't yet come out and because of my partly rather conservative environment I am not planning on doing so.
    Well I fell in love with a guy in my class. This has intensified over the last couple weeks. There is only 3 1/2 more weeks till summer holidays
    and as he is probably out of town for all six weeks. First of all I don't even know if he actually is gay. Though it's not only me who's pretty sure that he is.
    Second is, I want to know if he is interested in me at all. Earlier we almost didn't talk at all. That has become way more. We've met outside school but we sadly
    weren't alone. Also I try to walk to the trainstation with him as often as I can after school. In last time I tried to build up eye contact and I recognized that he does look back at me.
    When we sit together and our legs touch each other, I know that sounds weird, he doesn't move it back. I am used to the fact that everyone moves their leg away.
    I think there is couple more things that don't come to my mind right now.

I really don't know what to do right now.
    I think about him almost all day long. Could you people
    give me some advise on how I know if he likes (or better more) me.
    And how can I be sure that he is gay?

Thank you in advance.

Hey there I'm not a teen not gay but I would suggest gettin to know him more and what is the rush? He's only going away for a short period? Take every opportunity to speak to him and surely if he is in fact gay and likes you too you both will know each other more confidently to ask?

Hopefully someone that's been in your situation will come and offer you more advice.
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

Hmmm....how is your gaydar? " Though it's not only me who's pretty sure that he is." What do you mean? It can be dangerous for a young gay man to express his feelings for someone who is not gay. Is him not moving his leg away enough proof to you that he is also gay?