+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would you date a woman with a disabled child?!

Would you date a woman with a disabled child?!

What is men's views please? Bearing in mind there will be a lot of quality time alone together?
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

Yes I would. I remember there was one good looking lady in public swiming pool at recreation center, she had a grown up kid with her in pool always and I was for sure interested in her, but I didnt care about her son in fact I was kinda jealous at him cause he got to be in pool with her and it seemed like he liked her but dude never spoke just made some primitive noises. Anyway now I realize I wasnt better than him cause I never said anything too.

Really all I care is time together cause I like cuddling and kissing and watching movies and cooking together and staying overnight without sex. These days aint nobody have time for that.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Like like like!!! Haha thanks for replying made me smile

And Ho my I would take those nights (god I miss them!) over anything but the sex would be a bonus;p I do get a few nights to myself but she does sleep well a lot of the time so once she's tucked up and of course it was a serious long term thing then it would be everynight well apart from when we'd be wining and dining

I've only dated a few guys as I was with my Ex Hub from 16-37 and most of them wanted no strings And I always wondered if she was a factor?

Well guys ussualy dont want anything serious even with girls who dont have kids and are generaly avoiding serious relationships with girls who have kids, disabled or not it doesnt matter. What really matters is that you put your kid first and when guys see that you talk about your kid early on and she matters to you a lot, they will respect that and accept that kid comes with teritory - if they want you seriously then they will have to accept you kid too.

I like when girl says she have a kid in first day of chatting, cause I dont like to discover later on that girl have a kid and she havent told me.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thanks again and I especially like disabled or not!

Yes god is never hide her and it would make him more attractive if he asked me questions about her early on, I know a lot of ppl are uncomfortable with this but I'd rather them ask it shows they are interested

I would look at that woman as being a person with great emotional strength, passion, and having a caring soul. I think having kids is a difficult task in itself. When you add in something such as a disability, a parent rises to overcome additional challenge and to bring their kid the best possible life for them. Which in return, creates a better version of that parent. Through struggles we grow.

I had a disabled cousin that had a rare disease where he couldn't speak, move, or eat his own food. Both of his parents are two of the greatest people I've met. Every year on his birthday, they invite all of the relatives and release a flock of balloons with a message attached to it about the story of their son.

A few states away one of the balloons landed at a military training area, and the soldiers posed with the letter and a high ranking officer mailed them the photo with a big speech that he wrote, I wish I could remember some of it, but it was really well written. It was cool, was talking about family bonds, sacrificing, etc.

I think dating a woman with kids in general can have its advantages. It can be fun to bond with them, and it would be fun to see them grow up.
    I mean, if things end on good terms, you could still stay as a strong mentor for their lives, or at least part of them.
    Last edited by GLYC; 07-07-17 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks for your kind replies you have giving me hope