+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [B]Do you believe in GHOST... do they really exist?[/B]

[B]Do you believe in GHOST... do they really exist?[/B]

Hi everyone!

Do you believe in Ghost, did you ever seen something weird in the house, of feel a cold sensation close to you, or heard some noise when there is no one home...

Tone Guest
    Hard to say... I love learning about the unexplained and paranormal, but I think often times in 8 out of 10 cases can be explained or are more psychological than paranormal. But it's that small percentage of cases that just cannot be explained that really intrigues me.

With as many cases that are reported I just find it too hard to believe that ALL these people are lying or just imagining things. The majority, sure, but all....?
    Last edited by Tone; 21-10-05 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Hard to say... I love learning about the unexplained and paranormal, but I think often times in 8 out of 10 cases can be explained or are more psychological than paranormal. But it's that small percentage of cases that just cannot be explained that really intrigues me.

With as many cases that are reported I just find it too hard to believe that ALL these people are lying or just imagining things. The majority, sure, but all....?
    Yep that true... here in Winnipeg there an old place it use to be a restaurent and now I an hotel " the name is Mother Tucker" I have been there one for lunch.. but anyway they said that people saw faces there or image when they took picture...
    Not too sure....the also the Fort Garry Hotel.. where some people were saying that they felt some cold presence in the bed with them..

When I first move to my house, my bf was sleeping in the afternoon he said to me that for some reason he woke up and open his eye and in the doorway he saw a tall men standing there, he tought that he was dreaming so he close his eye and reopen them again and saw the same thing..
    oh shit... after he told me that I could not sleep....
    Well the funny thing is that I never mention that to my son because he was too young.. but when he was 10 he use to wake up before us and I woke up 1 hours after him so he could watch tv and fell independent... but one day he goes to me... """ Mom can you wake up at the same time then me in the morning? So I ask him why, then he told me that sometime he look in the kitchen and he see people there.. so I said well what do you mean by that .. he goes well I see people with long white hair.. I ask him well do they talk to you and he said no they just look at me and I am scread...that but my hair straight up..but I never seen nothing like that myself ....
    I heard noise in the house when I was alone...one day I was cleaning my son bedroom (he was sleeping, it was like 11 at night) and my bf was at work...just under my feet I fealt a use bang It make me jump.. so I went downstair and went to see what the heck was that but noghing fell .. so I never know what was it...
    Sometime my dogs look down the stair but there nothing there.. sometimes that freak me out..

I believe.
    If you don't talk to your cat about Catnip...who will?

Tone Guest
    Wow that is creepy.. I wanna stay at your house Frenchy..

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Wow that is creepy.. I wanna stay at your house Frenchy..
    lol...its too creepy for me... I don't like to be there bymyself...

I don't believe in Ghosts.

I don't know If I believe it or not.. but some story are really freaky....
    Like there were one place in Québec where some people got a brand new house build and the after a while they were hiring some voice in the house, and door were opening, stuff like that I think taht the women of the house was in the washroom and there is something happend but she was long in the house...they did some search about the propreties and they found out that they build the house on a old indien semeteries... for long long time ago.. I will find the link and post it here its kind of interesting...

Sounds like the Amityville House story lol

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh frenchmaid you just made me think of a program I saw awhile back, I can't remember what channel it was on, but it was like this team of ghost/poltergeist investigators that would go to poeple's houses and stuff and set up camera's and things and then look everythingover and then go back and tell the people if it was haunted or not. It was actually kinda cool because it showed you what they would find but of course nothing turned out to be real..

Tone Guest
    Ghost Hunters.

9:00p EST Wednesday Nights - Sci Fi Channel.

I have 2 episodes waiting for me on the DVR - want me to save them for you?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL... YEs, that was it!!! Yes please, I haven't seen that show in a long time. If you do that I'll let you borrow my criminal minds book. It has all the serial killers biography's and stories in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    oh frenchmaid you just made me think of a program I saw awhile back, I can't remember what channel it was on, but it was like this team of ghost/poltergeist investigators that would go to poeple's houses and stuff and set up camera's and things and then look everythingover and then go back and tell the people if it was haunted or not. It was actually kinda cool because it showed you what they would find but of course nothing turned out to be real..
    Yes yes I saw some programe like that..some people really got freak out on that show...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    LOL... YEs, that was it!!! Yes please, I haven't seen that show in a long time. If you do that I'll let you borrow my criminal minds book. It has all the serial killers biography's and stories in it.
    me too I want that book.. its too bad I too far away...
    All I read are true story.. I really like Ann Rules she is pretty good...
    but I just finished reading a book the name is "The Sheep amoung Wolfe" its a true story actually the story of those people were a family that live here in Winnipeg, place that I know it was pretty cool.. very good book if you are interested...

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    I don't believe in Ghosts.
    Me neither. Nor do I believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast