+ Follow This Topic

Thread: too awkward to try anything.

too awkward to try anything.

Hi i'm a 15 year old male from the netherlands and i really like this girl at school and i wanted to ask her out but i am too awkward and afraid that she will decline and think anything bad of me.
    since it's almost summer i feel like i should give it a shot because i am going to another school and i'm afraid i won't be able to try it than if i don't try it right now.
    in my class there is one girl that knows her really well so she could give me the number of the girl i like but i feel like not doing it on the phone since i have bad experiences with that and i want to try it face to face but i am just too awkward to even speak to her i could use some advice. By the way i am not one of those guys that just wants a girl friend i am actually looking for a serious relation ship thats also why i am asking it on this site because i am just too awkward. (EDIT): i forgot to add this the girl doesn't know me i've spoken to her once when i was not interested in her but that was a small talk so she doesn't know me good enough thats also why i am so scared that she might think something bad about me.
    Last edited by Random ass dude; 08-07-17 at 12:23 AM. Reason: forgot something

There's no easy way to do it, people cant do this stuff for you, so you need to do it for you, you just need to muster up your courage and ask her.
    The faster you get over your fear of approaching women the better you will be.
    Every guy has gone through it, and a large amount never overcome that fear.
    Most guys fear rejection, and the reality is most women will not be into you, but you need to keep trying while improving yourself.

Don't give your phone number to a person to give it to her.
    Approach her, make light conversation, and before you leave or when she leaves "Hey, I have to run, but what's your number?"
    No pickup lines, just be authentic.

Women usually smile at that, even when I got rejected, I think it's in the wording, confidence and how it shows I'm expecting her to give me her number.
    Like, "who does this guy think he is?"

For the love of God, do not become one of those guys that takes her phone and calls yours, or immediately calls her number while shes there to make sure it's the right number. It's pathetic. I hear some guys doing that.

Just say, I'll shoot you a text so you have mine as well, then walk away and text it or whatever. You literally don't have to do anything else in that conversation, all women know what it means when you ask for their number.
    Last edited by GLYC; 08-07-17 at 12:53 AM.

thanks, i know people can not do it for me and i know that fear will never go away but i have the confidence of a rock AKA no confidence at all and i will try it but i don't know how since its the last school day and i will probably not be able to see her after this i'm just afraid i won't even get the chance to talk to her face to face i could always ask a friend of mine for her number but i know how that comes over to girls and i do not want to F it up that way.
    I will try to get some reason to see her in public i'll find something and i'll try small talk but 1 thing that will most likely happen in that conversation is that my head will either be red or i will stutter because i am awkward as hell.
    Thanks for your reply though gave me a little more confidence i'll also try to be a bit more original in the small talk if my head doesn't turn into a tomato.

Man I see that you need my guide !!!

http://www.loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

hi pcmaster, i've watched the video of sasha daygame it's helped me alot with my self esteem and confidence the next time i see that girl i like i'm just gonna go for it and see what happens.
    thanks.