+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why can't i let go? (what can i do help please)

Why can't i let go? (what can i do help please)

Ever since i split with the ex some people would have read my story i just can't let her go but i know it will be better if i do.

Ive known her all my life we was really close before we got together not just mates but i guess it was more like family,but when she left me and did what she did lied and got with my best friend who i ahve known since i was about 8 and just lives round the corner i just cant get it out of my head.

She phoned me at the weekend i only answered because i didn't know the number but she said i still want to be best mates and all this rubbish.

I tryed not to let it get to me but over the past few days it as i really like someone else and i know i can move on,but i just can't get it out of my head.

Who was my best mate now with the women i have loved for years it really sucks and i can't do anything about it.

Loosing her makes me feel like ive lost something who was really special to me and it hurts alot!

Sorry for going on i just had to get all that out!
    Last edited by pepsi55; 21-10-05 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi55
    Ever since i split with the ex some people would have read my story i just can't let her go but i know it will be better if i do.

Ive known her all my life we was really close before we got together not just mates but i guess it was more like family,but when she left me and did what she did lied and got with my best friend who i ahve known since i was about 8 and just lives round the corner i just cant get it out of my head.

She phoned me at the weekend i only answered because i didn't know the number but she said i still want to be best mates and all this rubbish.

I tryed not to let it get to me but over the past few days it as i really like someone else and i know i can move on,but i just can't get it out of my head.

Who was my best mate now with the women i have loved for years it really sucks and i can't do anything about it.

Loosing her makes me feel like ive lost something who was really special to me and it hurts alot!

Sorry for going on i just had to get all that out!
    I know it sucks man. There's nothing you can do except take things one day at a time. Go for this other girl, even she's a rebound, it will help you get over your current situation. And don't talk to your ex anymore. She ****ed you over, and if I was you, I would have gone and kicked your "best friend's" ass, for sleeping with your girl when she was with you.

Rebounds are a great way to feel better after a relationship gone sour. I know that you cant just forget about her..but you will feel better going out with that other girl..and getting on with life.
    Last edited by carpflounder; 21-10-05 at 01:35 AM.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Rebounds are a great way to feel better after a relationship gone sour. I know that you cant just forget about her..but you will feel better going out with that other girl..and getting on with life.

I agree with this, if your ready to date someone else. But I would definitely still move on and I know it's hard but it wil get better. you just need to try and avoid your ex if you can and do things to make you feel better.

Tone Guest
    The best way to get over someone is with someone else.

Yeah, but let the new person know you're not looking for something serious just yet.

i got over mine kinda,

well i still think about her for sure, i mean a long relationship isn't going to be forgotten in a hurry. but the way i look at it is.

1) if she came running up to me said sorry and would i get with her i know i'd say no
    2) if we ever did get back together i couldn't forgive her endless list of stupidness
    3) i feel that the whole relationship was a lie in the first place

Spike

Thanks for the reply people the new bird aint a rebound i really like her alot we have sorta liked dated before so i dunno what is going to happen!

I think i miss her alot is becasue our family's know each other and its wierd how close we was without getting together altho we did kinda kiss on my 18th.

I don't think i will ever not love her is this right? At the moment im trying to get on with my life but it feels like something is really missing and thats her i don't text her anymore we used to text each other like all the time for years and then in an email she sent the other day she said i relaly miss your texts and us not talking!

What can i do tho she is with my ex best pal and its killing me inside really

Okay, so judging by your last post, were you ever really a couple? If not, did you ever tell her how you feel about her?

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Okay, so judging by your last post, were you ever really a couple? If not, did you ever tell her how you feel about her?

Yeah we was a couple for abt 4 months split then got back togther for 2 more months.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alright, rebounds may be the best way to forget about someone, but you're not really thinking of the next person's feelings. how would they feel if they found out that they were a rebound?? i know that i'd be pretty damn pissed because it has happened to me before. and believe me, it's not fun. if you're looking for more headache then yeah have your fun now with your rebound, but you'll catch hell for it later.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...