+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Never had a girlfriend, help?

Never had a girlfriend, help?

Hi, first post here.

Quick background; I'm a 19 y/o guy, going into second year of university, I play fairly regularly in a band back home, yet I've never had a girlfriend (or even come close).

Though I'm not overly vein/confident, I'd consider myself to be above average looking (but I've only got myself to back me up on this), yet I see very little female attention on nights out, however this might be due to my reluctance to interact with girls who I find attractive (if I don't have a crush on a girl I can talk to them just fine).

Instagram is my main form of social media, and I often come across girls who I'd consider 'my type' (i.e. not overly done up with makeup and with a similar taste in music/films). However, if I see a girl's post with 60, 80, 100+ likes I immediately think I have no chance with her and feel as though she's somehow already rejected me without knowing me.

Basically I'm asking for some general advice on what I can do to better my chances of getting a girlfriend in the future. I'm always on the look for someone interesting, but I'm not the kind of person to get a girlfriend for the sake of having one, I want someone who's interested in me as much as I am in them.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Seems like already at early age you have discovered harsh truth - that girls on internet get A LOT off attention and theres a real competition going on between guys.

Still I think your best bet is not to look at girls on insta who have put filters on their pics anyway but to talk with girls on the nights out. Now looks dont do anything for you if you dont do anything. Start with talking with all the pretty girls in the club and warm up socially, learn to talk with girls better that way. It all comes down to experience. Theres no other way around it. Experience is the foundation of success with girls.

My guide could help you or at least inspire you.
    http://www.loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html

Now I like Sasha Daygame approach when he starts talking with girls. He gets so much information out from them in short period of time. In minutes he gets to know more about girl than other guys in weeks. I like how he starts - Hey I think you are absolutly gorgeous and I want to know you better. Are you local?.... etc, etc. You might ask for phone number but most numbers will be flakey if you dont call soon enough. its better to ask girl out straight away by offering to grab a coffee or something to eat.

Also besides all talking in real life(what is needed if you want real usable experience with girls) you could as well write to some girls on insta. Like watch her profile and find out something tailored to say - I see that you like dogs too, is that your dog? He so cute ! - Basically no need to say Hi and no need to mention her good looks, just start with the first thing that comes into your mind and you might get lucky. its all about luck. Sure most girls might not respond but its possible to win a real amazing girl by lucky first message that gets her attention. You never know what girl reacts to so sometimes you just get lucky by getting her attention from first message. Also ask girl out in first 5 messages or dont waste more than one day chatting with a girl without offering to meet.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will