+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think my cousin girlfriend likes me

I think my cousin girlfriend likes me

Right people , so my cousin Andy and his now current girlfriend Joy who used to be my ex , I still have very strong feeling for Joy and I think she still has strong feeling for me , me and her are still amazing friends and we still have deep convosations and she gives me come on signs such as slapping my bum and things like that and I do want to get back with her but I don't how to say it to her as she is now dating my cousin and I would feel weird if I started seeing her and I need some advice on what to do , please help me.

I think thats a reason for treesome.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Move on. It doesnt matter if you want her. She's with another man. And a relative at that.
    You want a woman that is available. She's not.

And you're right. It probably would be weird given the family atmosphere, especially if your cousins are very close to you.
    Family gatherings would be weird too. Plus, do you really want to be the guy that gets in between relationships?
    I don't. I have too much respect for the title. How would you feel if a man did that to your relationship?
    Last edited by GLYC; 15-07-17 at 01:42 PM.

Thank you for your reply GLYC they have now split up due to arguing yet again and now she's crawling back to me , do I take her back or not

Well when trying again with ex it matters why you split up and if that problem is solved now. Also if you are not sure better dont do it cause it will look bad when girl just left cousin and are with you already. So you have to love her enough for this to be worth it.

Thank you for your reply pcmaster!
    My and joy orignally split up because i am a dj and was working late nights , we are going to be taking things slow so we dont just get back with each other as that would be abit suspicious but she has said she does still have feeling for me and vice versa , but i am not sure if history will repeat its self.
    What do you think pcmaster what should i do ?

Well no one can predict the future. Like americans say - theres only one way how to find out: Do it !

But I cant really give advice on what to do cause you know your situation better and all the feelings involved. In your place I would try again but then again Im sucker. general advice on forums like these would be to move on and so on. Then again moast advice sucks cause it not tailored to each situation.

I think taking thinks slow is smart idea cause you cant take her for granted right away. I like this video guide of this pickup master - he explains how to get ex back and think it makes a lot of sense.