+ Follow This Topic

Thread: space

lilwing89 Guest

space

after talking a few times we(my gf and i) decided to give eachother some space for a while. she is still mad at me and i hold nothing against her.

but one thing that made me uncomfortable during the conversation is she said that she is 'starting to like the fact that guys are giving her attention.' (being that guys used to think she was ugly and crap) umm..that was something that hurt really bad. she didnt put any measure of ammount behind attention but im sure it's nothing more than talking.

Can't blame her for enjoying some new found attention. It could be the hardest thing you ever do in this relationship, but you need to be supportive of it. As best you can. you have to stay cool. she WILL remember that you loved her before she felt so much more attractive.

and if she is a smart girl it won't be any more than talking, you're right. she will know that they only like her now because she looks better.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

lilwing89 Guest
    good point bro

______

Exactly what kind of attention is she now getting from other guys? Do you think there's any chance that she actually enjoyed touching those guys in class?? And then only told you about it because of a guilty conscience and tried to make it look like it wasn't her fault?

She apparently never touched any guys. Although I'm still not completely sure what happened. Space could do good, but from the way things seem to be going, I don't know. A lot kind has happened real quick, and she's still maturing a lot (she never seemed real mature in the first place, though). I still don't know why she'd be mad at you for trying to help her. Oh well. If she wants space, there's not much else you can give her.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

I thought a few guys in class made her touch their meat! That's what he went to the principal about. And I can understand why she'd be mad at him for telling the principal about that. Once those guys got in trouble for doing that, they would tell everyone what happened, and she'd be humiliated. But even though she's pissed about it now, she will know at some point that he did the right thing.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so she likes the fact that she is getting noticed by other guys, it can be looked at two ways. the first one stated by everyone above. HOWEVER, being that you two are seperated now, you might want to be aware. she might just decide to pick one of these guys who are giving her attention. remember that you two needed space for a reason and unless you work it out fast, there is no telling what will happen in the future.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Space.......the final fronteir........*starts humming the star trek theme* naaaaanananaaaaanananaaaaaaaananananananan ana nan a nanananaa nanana nananan anananan anananana na na na nananana ana an na nananana ...were no man has gone before.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

lilwing89 Guest
    illusional-you have a pretty good idea about all this.

and to clear up any misconfusion about the 'sexual harrassment' issue, she told me it was only 1 boy, and all that happened was he walked up to her and stuck his crotch in her face(while she covered her face) and she heard a zipper unzip. and he told her to look but she didnt.

apparently she is mad because it is some sort of trust issue between me and her. she told me not to tell anybody but i had to tell somebody. but its not like i went around spreading rumors and crap, eh?

and OV that made me laugh so hard i fell out of my chair!

Unfortunately Lilwing, I think Illusional is right. I tried to stay away from this in my earlier posts, but it sounds to me like your relationship is probably done. If a 15 yr old girl is telling you she needs space, I think that's pretty much a breakup. A pretty good one for a 15 yr old, considering they'd usually dump on via instant messenger, or by simply not talking to you anymore. Hopefully your case is different.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sucks to be you.... I think shes moved on and wants to sample other things.... But who knows....maybe she will come back... But do you really want to wait around?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Get out there and do some sampling of your own bud. Tell yourself you won't pick a girlfriend until your eighteen. That will help you keep whats important to you...important to you. Try to meet as many people as you can and learn as much as you can about yourself and how girls feel and react. I think you'll end up getting one hell of a birthday present on you 18th from yourself.
    Sniff first, then scratch.