+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strong gut feeling shes not being honest

Strong gut feeling shes not being honest

This girl i ''knew'' from family and friend events called me out and asked if i was going to the party.
    Fastforward, we are on the way to the party (im driving) and she says her parents doesn't allow her to date her ''current/ex'' bf due to cultural differences.

Week later i asked her out on a date and all went well, but for one thing.
    She is a very outgoing girl with lots of friends etc. She usually posts snap stories of where shes hanging out and what shes doing.
    The day before our date she went out to another city (where her ''ex'' is studying). And she didn't post anything on snap other than the fact she was in that city.
    During the date i ask her what she was doing the day before.
    She says she was meeting a nephew and friends. (I had a gut feeling she was lying, also face and body language).

Fastforward 2 weeks (she had a vacation planned with girlfriends, also snaps everyday and what not).
    Comes back and the next day she's already went to the city at 23:00 nighttime (where her ''ex'' is studying). again, no snaps other than the fact she is in that city.
    She says shes out with girlfriends going the movies, spending the night there.

I asked her if she had any plans the next day, and she says no, so we made plans to go out.
    Next day come, she says she will be a bit later cause shes going out with her girlfriends to lunch. Then she says shes not coming because her friends want to head into the city.
    Ofc no snaps that whole day, which she usually does when going out with friends. other than 1 snap about half an hour later after she blew it off, showing a ''nice song'' she was listening to.

i mean, any girls out there who have their headphones in and listening to music while shopping with friends?

I have a strong gut feeling shes being dishonest, im going to confront her about it on our next date.
    I dont really mind her having contact with her ''ex'', she probably still loves him, cause we arent anywhere official.
    Do girls always hide the truth about this?

do girls always hide the truth? hahahaahhaa.. oh boy...
    yeah you can say girls will always be a "puzzle" that yo must figure out. they will never tell you directly and so all you can do is your best to judge their nature an human nature and habits (which is what you are donig).

Seriosuly.. if you have to keep tabs this much and get that worried about this... why bother with her?

I have a feeling you are right and if so - I'd be walking like NOW and not looking back and finding somebody else.

Thanks for reply richiro.

Its not that i get worried by this, its just my nature to care about every single thing.

There is another girl who seems to like me, but shes on summer vacation. Still worried about her for some reason even though i dont even know anything bout her.

But until she gets back i guess im stuck with the one im dating, not sure if i should turn away since we havent get to know eachother to a degree were i could say no

Talking. Then walking
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.