+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please talk to me, I'm heart broken

Please talk to me, I'm heart broken

I just need to have a conversation with someone. I was with this guy for 2 years, we weren't always great and messed each other round before but whilst we weren't together I got with someone at a party and he won't forgive me. He's left my life entirely, blocked me on every app. I will never see him or hear from him again and it hurts so so so badly

Hi, I am struggling too right now. How can I help? What was the main problem?

He sounds immature. You two weren't together, therefore, you're free to see other people. You weren't exclusive. I don't know the time-frame of all this but.

You gave signs of moving on, he got butthurt. And acted like a child.
    Sounds like he ****ed up. What of the tables were flipped? Do you not think he would have taken the same opportunity?

Sometimes it can be a good thing to say when encountering a break up, "Are you saying that you want us to start seeing other people? Are you sure thats what you want?" But I kind of feel like that's already suggested.
    Last edited by GLYC; 22-07-17 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts64 View Post
    I just need to have a conversation with someone. I was with this guy for 2 years, we weren't always great and messed each other round before but whilst we weren't together I got with someone at a party and he won't forgive me. He's left my life entirely, blocked me on every app. I will never see him or hear from him again and it hurts so so so badly

I know how hard it is and you don't think this now but you will get thru this and havin no contact for a couple of months is the way to forget him!
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

Hello. I'm new to this and trying to figure out how to deal an ending relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Mnotgood View Post
    Hello. I'm new to this and trying to figure out how to deal an ending relationship
    When you end relationship with a girl then just pee on her and leave her, man.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will