+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He is a loser and i cant take it anymore

He is a loser and i cant take it anymore

I am angry and i told him not to text me. And guess what? He actually stopped texting me.

Sounds like problem solved.

Not really...
    I have just started typing here because typing my feelings gies me a bit relief. So i just type whatever is inside me...
    Why did he call me? Just to make fun of me.
    He always does this, he always have other things to deal. He always makes excuses with me. What was that now for which he disconnected my call? Why did ge disconnect my call? Why do i always say yes to him when he comes to me? Why cant i just get rid of him and all his lies? Why cant i be strong enough to say no to him, while he always makes fun of me and leaves me in pain and agony alone.
    What was it that made him go and disconnect my call? What was it? Why he does that to me? Why i do this to myself? Why i keep letting him make fun of me like this always. He just sent me this single sms that he wants to talk to me and i all at once responded 'yes.'
    Why?
    I hate him
    I hate all this
    I hate what he does to me.
    I hate all his excuses, his lies, his un-fulfilled promises.
    I should ho away from him. I should get rid of him and his bullshit. I should just go away from him. He always hurts me. He never listens to me. What will i do if he wont call me? If i will call him now or later, he wont attend. He will never attend. Even if i will keep on calling him all night, he will not attend.
    And if i will try to discuss this issue with him, he will not care and not bother. He will not change. He has not changed at all. He will never change. Now if i will wait all night and stay awake all night, he will not call. He is gone. Just gone out of access. What is the use of such hell relationship? What is the use of giving pain to myself every single day? Every other day he comes up with excuses. Do things happen on daily basis? No!
    These are all false excuses and lies, which he keeps telling me. I should get rid of him forever.