+ Follow This Topic

Thread: tinder date

tinder date

So I talked to a girl for a little bit on tinder. We talked very little, and havent really said anything super sexual or anything. She is about 18 or 19 years old and im 23. Yesterday, I was honestly just kind of bored, so I asked her out on a date to the movies.

She ended up replying to me way later and said sorry she was sleeping after work and then said she has the house to herself tomorrow and asked if i would like to come over and we could go swimming. I mentioned that I really dont know how to swim although would have been nice to see her in a swimsuit right off the bat, she said just come over and we`ll chill and watch movies instead then.

So I`m just kind of wondering how I should approach this? Kind of a random tinder date, and im going to her house i havent been on too many dates in the past. I`m not entirely sure what i should expect, like how do i know if she wants to have sex that night or im hoping we at least cuddle and make out or something.

The hard part for me usually seems to be im not sure if this is her first time meeting me, if she will even end up liking me when she meets me in person, when should i try to put my arm around her or something? how do i know when to kiss, when to start making the next move etc, or when i should stop? Since she wanted me to come over to her house that kind of gives me the impression she at least wants to get a little bit intimate. Put it in this forum because im wondering what females usually expect in situations like this?

She wants you physically. Inviting you to her house for a first meeting, we'll just watch movies (you just won't be watching movies). "Chill" Riiiiiiight.

Bring a raincoat. Just escalate things at her pace, take steps forward, and take steps backwards, its a process. Never be too pushy. If she wants you to backoff, you back off unless/until she reinvites you. When shes smiling, having fun, flirting with you a lot, just tell her that you two need to get it over with already and just kiss.

I am so glad I do not have a daughter. An 18 or 19 year old girl and she's on Tinder? Oh well. If you were my son, I would tell you she is too young for you, but you're not and this doesn't sound like you are looking for something serious.

My advice is definitely bring a condom, but don't just assume sex is a definite. Just enjoy yourself and be respectful and pay attention to her signals. Keep your sexual expectations low and just enjoy her company and see where things naturally go.