+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me too?

Does he like me too?

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language and i make a lot of mistakes :"(
    Soo... I've had crush on this guy for a while now and i really don't know what to do. I think he might like me too, but i'm too scared to tell him that i like him. I've never been in relationship and i can't read the signs so i hoped you guys can help me a little bit. BTW, i'm not very pretty or skinny or anything, and my crush is really atracttive but he doesn't notice that.

I've met him in school year ago and i didn't really cared about him, you can even say that i didn't like him. He told me few times that i looked nice or that he likes my lipstick. Once he bought me a coffee and gave me a lolipop without any reason or explanation. I thought it's kind of weird and i kept my distance. But than i started to talk more to his friends so i also talked more to him and i started to develop a little crush on him. On some school trip i got drunk with my friends, came to my crushs room and started to hug him, i told him that i like him, that he have pretty eyes and that i like his face. He told me that every girl treat him just like a friend and i've told him that he's not my friend. I also cried and he comforted me. In the morning i tried to avoid him, but he came up to me and asked me how i'm feeling etc.

After that me, my friend group and him started to hang out together. On parties he always tries to stay close to me, he hugs me alot when we are drunk, he ask me if he's pretty, he holds my hand, keeps his hand on my knee when we're sitting or he lays on my lap. He ALWAYS sleeps by my side, even if he's supposed to sleep somewhere else. He takes care of me when i'm drunk, he stays up with me if i feel too drunk to sleep. He told me about his ex, and i told him things i never told anybody else. I've never called him, but he called me few times asking about parties etc. We text sometimes and he is always the one to text first. Once he called his best friend and gave phone to me and my friends, and we asked this friend if he remember our names from the party, and after my name he said "that [my crush name] fell in love with". He seemes jealous when i talk about my guy friends. He also seems nervous around me but he's pretty awkward human so i guess it's because of that.

So do you think he might like me too? What should i do?

He for sure likes you. Ask him to go hang out with you for coffee or something like that to chat it up with him just you two.
    Psychoanalytical Psychotherapist: Online and In Office Psychotherapy Sessions.

I confessed and he told me he doesn't like me that way, but thanks anyway