+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My boyfriend doesn't want sex anymore.

My boyfriend doesn't want sex anymore.

So I've been in a relationship with him for almost a year now. In the beginning everything was fine and he seemed very into me. We seemed to be doing pretty well considering this was the first relationship for both of us, however we made one mistake...we spent too much time with each other. We're both in college and we both live alone but he would be at my place 24/7, so we were practically (but not officially) living together.
    Eventually we spent two months apart due to the holidays, but as soon as the next semester started again, he spent everyday at my place again. Again, everything was going fine (we almost never get into fights) but all of a sudden, it seems like he just doesn't want sex with me anymore. It came to a point where I would practically try to initiate sex all the time but he would just reject me. Eventually I just asked hime why he didn't want sex anymore, and he said that he still thinks I'm attractive, but that he's stressed from the exams, that he just doesn't want sex 24/7 and that he felt a little pressured by me because he feels like i want to have sex everyday. I told him that that's not the case, and that it felt horrible to be rejected all the time. He then told me that we spend way too much time with each other and that its not healthy for the relationship and i agreed. We then spent a week in two different cities, so we didn't see each other at all until yesterday. He also doesn't sleep at my place anymore, and have agreed to just spend some time during the day together on some days of the week. What bothers me though, is that it has almost been a month since our talk and he still hasn't initiated sex at all. I have also stopped, because I'm scared of being rejected again. His other behaviour hasn't changed at all, we still laugh a lot together and he tells me he loves me very often, but it just seems like he doesn't want sex anymore and it worries me. I'd appreciate it very much, if someone would give me some advice or their opinion.

Seems like you need another talk. Tell him you want sex and you have your needs and if your sex drives dont match then you both dont mach together. Sex is like air - it doesnt matter as long as you have it but becomes most important when you dont have it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will