I have been with my girlfriend (fiance) for three years. I'm 30 she is 24. Before we went on an actual date, we spoke on fb for about a month. Even though our first date went good, she dissapeared after that. I really don't know why, but my gut was telling me that she was seeing someone else. I was right. After a month, she initiated contact with me, and she desperately wanted to meet me. Her explanation was that she got in touch with her ex again and her feeling were mixed. However, I've decided to go out with her again, Even though she changed her mind.
After two months, we were a couple. I was so into her. She is gorgeous, smart and sensitive. After an year, we were very much in love and I pop the question, and she accepted. The major problem occured when she told her father that she has a boyfriend. He went nuts when she told him, and didn't want to meet me at all. He told her that I'm a looser, bump, and that she deserves better. I'm a doctor btw. Long story short, he said that she has to broke up with me instantly, cause it never gone work out. He insulted me, called me names, but he never actually met me in person. Never mind, she didn't listen to her father, and except going on classes at the university, he pracitally locked her home so we can not see each other.
For two years, we only saw eachother on coffe (30min). We talked on the phone a lot, social media etc. We didn't go out on actual dinner date, movies, etc, like everyother couple. But I really loved her, and I've decided to wait if her father changed his mind in a meantime.

The real nightmare began when my gf started to change her mood like socks. In the past two years, she wanted to broke up with me 5-6 times and she had very bad mood swings from euphoria to depression.
Everytime we had an argument, she'll flip out and broke with me histerically, making drama for nothing. After two days, she'll call me and saying that she missed me and wanted to talk to me. Each of our conversation ended up me convicing her that I trully love her and we should be together. HUGE MISTAKE!!!
Fast forward, last year my dear mother passed away from cancer... (( She was fighting extremely hard to beat up this disease, but she didn't make it. I was extremely close to her, and I've quit my job for six months in order to be near her. I slept at the hospital everyday in order to be with her. In this extremely stresfull situation, my gf wanted to broke up with me again. She knew how much my mother means to me and that I have to be in the hospital, but she insisted to see me everyday, like she was jealous. I was so desperate when my mother died, my heart was broken on million pieces. I needed a support and I needed a true friend that will be by my side. I thought that my gf gets me. However, after a while, she wanted to broke up with me again, but I really needed her at that time, and we got back together.
This summer, we were planning to get a place together. Hence, I've sold my old apartment (for less money) so I can get a place in a better neighborhood. I was working my ass off in order to find a suitable place for us, she was constantly complaining. Two weeks ago, I went out for a drink with a friend, and I've told her that I'm going out tonight. She started texted me like a lunatic, she started arguing with me and accusing me of cheating. I have never cheated in her in my life. That moment I've had it. I cannot stand her anymore. The next morning she texted me: i do not want to continue my life with you. I'm unhappy with you.... my parents hate you, and my life home is miserable because of you.
The next day, she called me and said: I would like to return your staff along with the ring, I don't want to talk to you at all. I've said: Ok.
Two days later, she called me again, crying that she is miserable and lost without me and that we should meet. I've said: No way! We're done for good. You're not a good person and this relationship is sick and unhealthy. I'm out of this circle. I'm tired of you changing your mind all the time. I'm tired of your father following us and threaten to kill me. She said but you weren't this mean to me never. What happed with you? I will be lost without you. Please don't leave me, and she started crying etc... Two days in a row, she was calling me and begging to work things out. She was expecting that I will beg her to be together again.
But I'm done with her for good. I've realized that I deserve much better. I'm sick and tired on walking on eggshells. This is not love anymore.

Let's do a retrospective here.
I have done everything for this girl. I was super nice with her, I was caring and loving boyfriend. I was there whenever she needed me. I was blinded by love, but not anymore.
I've actually realized now that she might have a personality disorder, cause I haven't met a girl with such enormous mood swings. She lied to me a lot and she was manipulative too. Can't take it anymore. I'm packing my bags right now and I'm going on hiking for two weeks.

I haven't spoke with her in a week. I've deleted my fb and instagram profiles, I've cut all contact with her. But I have got to see her again unfortunatelly, so she can return the ring and some small stuff. When I think about it again, i really don't need that ring nor my staff anymore... I have gave her my heart and everything I got was anervous break down from this relationship.

Deep down, she thinks that I will change my mind ultimately, like I always do, but this time is over for good. I've waisted my time with her. Instead of loving her, I should've spend my time with a girl who deserves to be treated like a women and a lady.

Do you guys had a similiar experience? I do not know how to recover my self right know cause I feel that she has suck out all the blood from me. I would really appreciate your advice on this.

Thank you...