+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some advice please ( teenage)

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] hmm so you think he is interested, and just doesn't like texting a lot then, we don't live in the same town anyways so nothing is going to happen unless we actually make plans in the future which i doubt it. he obviously talks to me and does his flirty jokes but i think like he probably is talking to other girls aswell though, anyways none of my business lol thanks.

Well, the kid sending the initial thing to some girl he liked. That's BS. If you're over someone, you dont send them gifts.. you dont contact them or anything, you're just over it. So that's a lie. It sounds like maybe this guy is clueless, since this is teenage dating he probably doesn't know a lot about dating. I would hint at a date, you dont have to directly ask him out, just say, "hey, I would really like it if we could spend some time together" or whatever, if he has a brain and is interested, he will know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    I am so glad I am not involved in this dating, guessing scene anymore. I never had to deal with this texting BS. If you wanted to be with someone, you had to call them. I am all for the woman being able to take the initiative, but have you guys really wimped out and now wait for the woman to make the move?

When I read these threads and the women say they chit chat with the guys, but the guys don't ask them out, I really just assume that if the guy were truly interested, he would have asked her out by now. He told you to go out with your mates and you said they were busy hoping he would ask you out, but he didn't. So, guys, at that point, if you were interested, wouldn't you ask her out? Would you, instead, leave it up to her to ask YOU out? Maybe I'm being sexist, but I really thought that if a man were interested, he would let it be known rather than playing these little social games.
    Fo sho.
    A lot of men are unfortunately that way. I've had a number of women be shocked when I've called them and asked them out for a date. It works awesome though, nothing screams more confidence than being direct and assertive and setting up a date then and there. Women love you for that and appreciate it a ton, even if it's not what they're used to.

The texting stuff is a mine field, I've had women become passive aggressive or upset because I haven't texted enough, or they assume I don't care, when in reality, I just kind of hate texting and figure if I'm making dates, I'm obviously interested. So now I have to initiate sending cute messages every now and then as reassurance to further prove I care. Which just doesnt feel natural to do early on. On the flip side, with texting, its hard to read sarcasm and easy to interpret things wrongly through text since you lack body image and voice tone, and can turn a woman off by saying things that can be taken the wrong way. I was born in the wrong era.
    Last edited by GLYC; 06-09-17 at 07:59 PM.

I think he sees you enough attractive as a girl and thats why flirty comments hes saying.
    Yeah you might not be the only girl guy is chatting with. But like I said - call, talk for a while. You will progress if you keep running to next bases. Thats how you progress with guys - do things that makes you stand out from other girls.

I chat with a lot of girls, but yesterday night one girl called me and we talked on the phone almost hour. That made me more serious about her since with many girls I been chatting I dont even know how their voice sounds and how it is to have real conversation with them.

So yeah thats just an example. Dont wait for guy to do all the work but look for new ways to communicate more directly and more intimate yourself too. Not just girls but we guys want deep intimacy too so be more personal and be yourself - only you can be yourself no one can copy that. It gives girl a flavor that makes stand out in grey mass if shes being who she really and how she want to be at the moment deep inside.

I think you still have protective shell around you and you need to feel comfortable with someone to get out of it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

@GYLC think i said it wrong he didn't actually send the initial thing to her but thats how he brought it up because he said this initial is for her, and yh he said there over ect but he still has her on instagram probs others so who knows he still might be trying to talk to her, so yeah true point if your really over the person you would end everything completely. But then obviously we talk quite a lot, & i mean i did hint how we should have gone to watch a movie together which he agreed to but that didn't happen so I don't think I'll be hinting for a date.

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] yeah true point he must find me atleast a bit attractive or he wouldn't be talking to me or saying these jokes. & yeah I'd love to talk over call as you have a proper conversation then and it means more than texting also then it could go futher but i just can't see the same sort of effort from him yet like i think im just someone on his snap who he just likes to talk to but not the only one. Anyways I'll just let whatever happens happen, shouldn't rush into anything and if he does want to make serious plans then thats fine.

Yeah thats the problem. - You dont have much experience. When you get experience then its easy to rush things ahead of the time. I really been guilty of not just using shortcuts but also be like overly attached girlfriend if you know this character from youtube lol.

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  11.2 KB

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] yeah i really don't have much experience so im not used to it lol, and what do you think about this right he texted me just saying my name and i was like yeah so basically he wanted advice from me about a lipstick he was getting his mum, and then he text me again asking what to get his sister ect, so i mean good he was like asking me but again that could just be because im a close girl friend to him. Anyways im just going to go with the flow lol

Always going with the flow do you Nisa. I hope you said him to gift his sis a vibrator.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12