+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Axe Effect

Axe Effect

Anyone have any experience with these products like Axe or TAC? You know, the body spray junk that tries to convince people that when the use it, all the girls want to screw them then and there? Seems like a bunch of crap to me, just a low power cologne.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ughm no it's not. My bf wears axe and I love it. Every time he wears it I want to jump his bones.

If someone likes the way it smells they should use it. But don't buy the hype.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Ughm no it's not. My bf wears axe and I love it. Every time he wears it I want to jump his bones.
    He's your bf though.

The ads show random women fighting to bag the guy wearing the spray. They obviously are intentional with their exaggeration, but its a bit over the top.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well yeah, but ok even if I were to smell that on someone I didn't know it would kinda make me sit back a little and enjoy the pleasant smell but I wouldn't go as far as to rip someone through the other side of shelf or anything like what they advertise.

Well looks like I'm off to the store.....rofl.

J/k Time to go out for the night. Everyone have a swell weekend!!
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Take care Tavs...Those Avs are really pounding Oilers....I'm watching it..Maybe you guys dont' suck afterall.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Personally, I prefer Jaipur ([url]http://www.fragrancenet.com/f/net/mf_items.html?cat=01278&cur_letter=j&item_type=&ge nder=M&gs_gen=m[/url]). Can easily overdo it, though, if you're not careful. Just walk through the mist. Really.

Enjoyed Metal for a while there, too, despite its being a "woman's fragrance." ([url]http://www.escentual.co.uk/paco_rabanne/metal.html[/url]) Had a crispness about it I liked.
    Speak less. Say more.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My bf wears it.....maybe he thinks random hot chicks are going to tackle him or something..........meh.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I always wear it because its cheaper than some of the other things I have had. Needless to say on a first date back in april I got a "You smell really good" which led into the full axe affect. I dont know if I buy it fully, but I didnt care haha.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    My bf wears it.....maybe he thinks random hot chicks are going to tackle him or something..........meh.
    I'll tackle you...

It smells ok, but it never made me want to jump on some guy more than any other cologne would.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebud
    ...it would kinda make me sit back a little and enjoy the pleasant smell...
    ...because it reminds you of your bf, haha, you've already disclosed your bias. Has nothing to do with the smell.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No it's not because of my bf. I liked it before he even wore it actually. I just love when I man smells good!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

King Zarathu Guest
    i always wear axe and my girlfriend loves it..so did the girl before that, and the one before that... they always got horny or some shit when they came over and i had it on. but that's just from my experience, not necessarily making a point..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast