+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Skinny girls

Skinny girls

I have always had people comment on how I am skinny. Personally I think I am average. 5'5" 110lbs.

My issue is..I am always self concious of my body; I have small breasts and a little booty. I'm constantly comparing myself to other women and I always felt like my past boyfriends wanted more. I try to eat more but the weight doesn't go to the desired areas. I want to get breast implants but I am too scared and can't really afford it.

My question is to guys who have dated smaller petite women..Do you often wish/fantasize about women with bigger breasts and ass when you're with a petite girl?

You dont need bigger boobs. You need to read better books. Some guys like skinny girls. I like girls by their personality, most girls just focus too much on their looks than seees fault in their personality. Like I like big breasts and booty but I would rather prefer girl with no curves who dont drinks and dont smokes. I like girls who go to the gym and lift weights but I would rather prefer girl who is not crazy in head.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

No. I love women in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Boobs, butt that doesn't matter. Don't get implants.

I've met women that were really skinny, but they were really attractive, they didn't really have boobs or a butt but I was still drawn to them.
    I've also met women that were of larger weights (I didnt consider them obese but they still had the extra weight, which I didn't mind), and they still didn't get boobs.
    I was still really attracted to those women.

I never fantasize about other women when I'm with a woman that I'm into. She's just what I'm looking for, and I'm looking to make things work with her.
    If I wasn't, I wouldnt be there.

I'm sure you're a perfectly good looking individual, dont do it.
    If you really want to change your body, just exercise, start weightlifting. It will also make you feel better.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Actually, men are more accepting of the physical limitations of women as compared to women accepting men
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest