+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Women's used eye make-up remover pads in boyfriends trash can

Women's used eye make-up remover pads in boyfriends trash can

Long story short, I noticed two used eye make up remover pads in my boyfriend's bathroom trashcan when I was throwing some tissue in it. I questioned him about it and he had no idea where they came from. I let it go. Two weeks later it happened a second time and I questioned him about it again. At this point he told me that he has a female friend who is a single mom of three children who comes over and does laundry at his house which could possibly be the only explanation for the make up pads. I do believe him on this front and I am not bothered by the fact that he is helping her, I actually admire him for doing so. When I asked him about the make up pads the second time he was very furious with me for doubting his faithfulness. He texted his lady friend to ask if she had been over in the past couple days to do her laundry and she had. At this point he thinks I searched his bathroom, feels like I don't trust him and said this is a major red flag for him. By this he means that it puts me in the stalker crazy chick category. Was I wrong to ask him about this and have suspicions? I know my opinion on this but I would like to know yours. Thank you.

Why would she be taking off her makeup in his bathroom tho, she has her own sink and mirror for that? Makes no sense makes more sense he is using the cotton rounds himself for some skin treatment or toner to clean his skin.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

You were fine, I don't think you're insecure. You saw something that worried you, you confronted him like good lovers do.
    It's called having healthy boundaries. I like when women do that.

He probably should have told you about the woman coming over ahead of time. Just to be a little courteous. As that's kind of a different circumstance.

Thank you for your reply. We have talked about this situation and resolved it thank goodness. Yes, he should have told me about his friend who does laundry at his house. Lesson learned.