+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 'you're the one who called'

lilwing89 Guest

'you're the one who called'

ok so i just got back from babysitting.

heres how my day went. went to school. practiced with the band mates after. went and played guitar at pepband.

came home and got on the internet talked to my gf for like 10 minutes and our neighbor walks in because he needs a babysitter, and he pulls out a $20 and said it was only for 3 or so hours...so i tell my gf that i have to go but i might call later.

so at about 11:15 i called there. she didnt have much to say. i kept asking if she was there because i thought she hung up or something. she barely said anything at all. so one time im like you arent even talking! and she is like 'you are the one that called..' which burnt me up!

so i said 'well you dont want to talk so im gonna go, bye' and then she goes 'whatever..bye'

what the hell?

Tone Guest
    She's 15...

... I thought we already went over this...?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I did this with my bf when I was mad at him......in high school, of course.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

lilwing89 Guest
    ive decided to write her an email telling her in many different ways that i love her etc.

this could either mean im a genius, or a downright fool.

lilwing89 Guest
    ofcourse theres always that...chew-it-over-with-a-twix solution.

Why are you being so relentless about getting her to do something it isn't in her nature to or she isn't interested in doing? Either let it go and enjoy what she is doing, or let her go. It's beginning to sound more and more like something's wrong with you, not her.
    Speak less. Say more.

Ya..don't be so caught up w/ someone who isn't willing to show you any effort. It's a 2 way street man....this goes both ways. Find out why she might be mad at you first..then go from there. Get to the source of the problem

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    I did this with my bf when I was mad at him......in high school, of course.
    Me too!

You're relationship is done man. Sorry to say that. Just leave her alone and maybe she'll cool out and want to be with you again, because it sounds like she's just being a huge ***** all the time!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh my, yes, yes.. High school days!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Find another girl you can comfortably flirt with. And have fun!
    Sniff first, then scratch.

lilwing89 Guest
    some advice for others my age

good idea-after you and your woman get into a fight, write her an email about how much you love her and how you will always be there for her etc.

bad idea- when she gets on and reads it, and the conversation is going good, dont ask her to hang out, because you will get into an arguement.

basically, men, she assumes i am trying to control her when i say something like 'i think if i came over it'd make you feel better'...which is total bullshit. this is probably her fear of commitment leaking in. i just realized she is afraid to commit to something because she is afraid to lose control of herself.

i shoulda backed off when she said 'i dont know..' but im such a ****ing idiot that i had to write her an email when she signed off and ended our argument(kindof like hanging up on somebody) saying i was sorry and being a suckup, but also sayint that i wouldnt put up with her treating me like shit.

well its kinda like chess and its her turnd to think/move. im not going to stoop down to her level and try to piss her off or make her jealous, im going to move on without girls. sorta live without the love life, unless she realizes what her behavior has caused me to do and wants to be with me again.

Or you could just do that without waiting around for her to change and come back to you. Don't do things just to draw her back and wait around for you. Just let go of her. If you find someone else, so be it. You're young, and your gf, or ex, or whatever, has come off as nothing but immature and inconsistent everytime you talk about her.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

I would say its because you said you MIGHT call later. It kind of sounds like - if I don't have anything better to do, even though thats probably not what you meant. girls will read a lot into anything. Plus, there's a good chance its just because she's 15......