+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys perspective?

Guys perspective?

Guys opinion please? or any? Help
    Need advice on how to move proceed with a man I've been dating for three months. Me 31 F, he's 38 M. No exclusive talk or discussion of feelings yet. Sleeping together. I really like him a lot & we share a lot of the same morals, values on life.

We have been seeing each other weekly for three months consistently. He asks me out every week 1-2 times. It's always for a dinner, concert, movie etc. Never to just "netflix & chill". However, I always end up spending the night at his place after these outings. We recently went on a weekend trip together .

Like clockwork, he will text me every Tuesday (usually three days after seeing each other) around the same time asking what my schedule looks like for the week.

So this week same question from him yesterday. I told him my plans---obviously heavy work schedule & plans Thursday night as well as Saturday night. He has family dinner plans Wednesday, free Thursday (but I am not), Friday he said he is golfing with a buddy all day, Saturday going to a sporting event with his guy friends. I told him I could make Friday work. He then replied "yeah we could do that but my buddy who is driving down for golf is sleeping over" (hmmm). I said "well we could always meet up for a quick drink Fri". He said "that's true".

We then agreed to plan on meeting tomorrow (which is today) after dinner with his family. However, I am now thinking of possibly suggesting Sunday because I want to play my cards right by having him value my time & refrain from meeting up after his family dinner.

Trying to steer this in the right direction since I do see him long-term. Thoughts?

Thank youuuu !

Sure, suggesting Sunday is fine. I would also suggest some spontaneity with him. Seems like everything is too calculated and planned.

Why don't you bring up the exclusive talk? Just mention how you feel, he might not entirely know how you feel either with that.
    Go for what you want.

Eh, I think he values you. I wouldnt get so caught up in playing games like that and the power dynamic, although it's understandable if you want specific time set apart for you and to not have plans being held up in the air. So I approve.

Glad to hear it sounds like it's going great