+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get my exgirlfriend back?

How to get my exgirlfriend back?

Hi. I lost my girlfriend some days ago. I was telling her that IŽd like to talk to her about some things. Like, just some relationshipissues that both she and I could fix. And then she backfired me and told me that she wanted to be good friends with me. I know her well, and thought that it could be great and i thought that she will come to me later. Therefore i was calm at that point and we went away. The next day I was telling her everything what i was regretting, what i feel for her and everything. Believe me, I have both cried in front of her and told her that I love her, am truly in love and I want just to make things great again. But she declines and says there is no chance because she doesnt have feelings. The recent days, I have slowly respected that she want some space for now and the next days, but I cant accept it. I want her back no matter what. So, my strategy is to play cool, be really nice with her, smile, dont chat to much because (even though its really hard to avoid) and pretend that i am moving on. And I am. I will live my life like a single man, but sheŽs still hidden in my heart. In addition, i will try to make her jealous (not obviously), be mysterious and make her curious, and make her miss me and want me back. When I notice some interest, I will make my move after some days where she has hopefully been crazy. In addition, if i ignore/dont talk, I'm afraid that she notice that the life without me is much better or that she find someone else.

My question for you: Do you have any tips to make her want me back? What can I do to surprise her? (tickets abroad, letter, flowers etc...) How can I make her jealous?? I need the really best tips.

Im sorry, but people who thinks i have no chance, please stay off. I may be naive, but i dont give up yet <3 <3

I'm thinking you haven't gotten any responses because of your last comment. It doesn't matter what strategies you think you may have. She told you she has no feelings for you. Of course that is the most painful thing to hear, but we simply cannot make another feel the way we want them towards us. Playing games never works. You must remember to not take it personally and thjat time heals all wounds.