+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems with ex , with old gifts .

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you are far from having little or no imagination Hayward!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I don't see any point in being all THAT honest, Circle.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I don't see any point in being all THAT honest, Circle
    Well, I'm just now learning the benefits of an excuses free lifestyle. Complete openness is still a relatively new concept. I obviously haven't gotten to the step that teaches me how to set appropriate boundaries, lol.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

I agree with all the above posts...except the parts about the naked pics. Might be better for you to post them here for our pleasure and tell her, if she wants them, she can download them at her leisure.
    thats why i keep them , if one day she ever menaces me and is serious , then i ll just put it EVERYWHERE , i know its dumb , but at least with a threat like that , shell back off

Quote Originally Posted by CircleC
    I agree, give it all back. And be prepared to do whatever you need to do. That is, to put an end to all of this. The stuff with her family and the menacing is ****ed up. Your thought to call the police might end up being a good move. If things get worse, its always easier to legal help when you have started the ball rolling early on.

This part of her email makes me think she doesn't just want her things back...

It might seem too simple. Considering her family issues, though, I'd say she might be up for a long and ugly breakup.
    yea , thats what i think also , she might just want to set up a fk friend , but i doubnt it ... i havent done anything yet and neither has she (i was talking about the whole police , menace thing) ... anyways .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    thats why i keep them , if one day she ever menaces me and is serious , then i ll just put it EVERYWHERE , i know its dumb , but at least with a threat like that , shell back off
    I dunno if it's dumb. If she's able to really get all THAT weird, having a little leverage can't hurt.
    Speak less. Say more.

wow is she that crazy?
    Anyway If I was you I would gave her her stuff, even if it was a present to you, then you can prove to her that you don't need all that stuff and you can get your own...
    If she ask you for that stuff its because all she want is to get under your nerve, so don't argue with her just gave it to her and then she has no reason to bug you anymore...I would, actually I did with one of my bf longtime ago!

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchMaid
    wow is she that crazy?
    Anyway If I was you I would gave her her stuff, even if it was a present to you, then you can prove to her that you don't need all that stuff and you can get your own...
    If she ask you for that stuff its because all she want is to get under your nerve, so don't argue with her just gave it to her and then she has no reason to bug you anymore...I would, actually I did with one of my bf longtime ago!
    shes crazy , shes like some sort of raging freak dumb woman , she goes from being a nice little daddy's girl all virgin and less than a year later , looking for my friends so she can screw them and she thinks that by doing that, she ll get me angry .

Shes just doing a service to my friends IMO , because to me she lost all her value , so she can be a dumb whore anyway , if her old man were to find out shes not a little virgin angel ... HEH , she d be out of the house faster than he can make souvlaki's (their greek and hes the chef at his own restaurant) .

I dont want to give any of it back (except the mp3 stuff , that would just be plain ugly childish) because that will prove that i caved and i gave her what she demanded for , im VERY stubborn , shes even MORE stubborn , like a freaking jackass/donkey . maybe she will stop bothering if i just ignore all her e-mails ... i havent responded yet anyways .

plus , i got all 3 of my sis and their "friends" ... i cant touch her , but other girls can ... get my vibe . ... hey , yesterday she keept buggin one of my best friends to hang out , so he caved , says she keept trying to flirt , reason why she went to him is cuz he has a reputation for screwing chicks . but since he has respect for me and has been a good friend for years , he was all serious instead of being his usual self , she complained about how he changed ... she was expecting to get screwed or something in the theatre .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 25-10-05 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lave_vamp
    maybe she will stop bothering if i just ignore all her e-mails ... i havent responded yet anyways .
    The email's connected to the... phone call
    the phone call's connected to the... house call
    the house call's connected to the... cop call.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by CircleC
    The email's connected to the... phone call
    the phone call's connected to the... house call
    the house call's connected to the... cop call.
    this made me laugh out loud .

admit it, you like the drama and excitement that's coming from the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    admit it, you like the drama and excitement that's coming from the situation...
    not really , i find it funny that after trying soo hard (my ex) to piss me off , after , changing her whole look , after all that waxing , the whole new tons of cloths , after all that money to make herself feel better than me and to make me feel jealous , she did ALL that and she went so low , as to make out and most probably screw random guys , even to try to screw my friends , putting up and act (or maybe she was a two-face the whole time ...bah , wtv) , JUST to piss me off ...and the worst part is ... i coulnt care less of a damn thing about it all .

yes , believe me that she did all this to piss me off , she even told me she coudnt be alone , she had to be with ppl around and always be going out , if shes left alone , she'll break down and start crying because we're not together anymore , her best friend told me she HAD to "be there for her ... for 3 months ... and still going..." i cant believe that after 4 months , she's still not over it !!!

i was over it a week after it happened , why does she keep putting on the whole subject again ?!?! ... funny part is , i did absolutly nothing to "feel better " about myself , i dint go and get new cloths , or a new funky hair style , or get built like crazy just to make her miss me ... so pathetic how she acts.

anyways , i found a new love , better in 1000x attitude , look better , everything except family wise , her family is VERY strict . like mad 1920 style strict .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 25-10-05 at 09:07 AM.

Tone Guest
    Drive slow homie...

You've known her now what, 2 weeks? Or are we on 3 now?

I'm sure when you met your ex you were sayin (1-2 weeks later) that her attitude is 1000x better than your previous g/f too... it's too soon for you to be talkin like that! I only say this cause I love you!

shes crazy , shes like some sort of raging freak dumb woman , she goes from being a nice little daddy's girl all virgin and less than a year later , looking for my friends so she can screw them and she thinks that by doing that, she ll get me angry .

Shes just doing a service to my friends IMO , because to me she lost all her value , so she can be a dumb whore anyway , if her old man were to find out shes not a little virgin angel ... HEH , she d be out of the house faster than he can make souvlaki's (their greek and hes the chef at his own restaurant) .

I dont want to give any of it back (except the mp3 stuff , that would just be plain ugly childish) because that will prove that i caved and i gave her what she demanded for , im VERY stubborn , shes even MORE stubborn , like a freaking jackass/donkey . maybe she will stop bothering if i just ignore all her e-mails ... i havent responded yet anyways .

plus , i got all 3 of my sis and their "friends" ... i cant touch her , but other girls can ... get my vibe . ... hey , yesterday she keept buggin one of my best friends to hang out , so he caved , says she keept trying to flirt , reason why she went to him is cuz he has a reputation for screwing chicks . but since he has respect for me and has been a good friend for years , he was all serious instead of being his usual self , she complained about how he changed ... she was expecting to get screwed or something in the theatre .
    So what do you mean by
    plus , i got all 3 of my sis and their "friends" ... i cant touch her , but other girls can ... get my vibe .
    Well I assume that for you its more vengence that you want, right! If you gave her stuff its not that you gave in to her, its more that you don't hold on to her, then she has no reason to bother you again! unless you want her to do this! Be smarter then her, gave her her shit and tell her that now she has no reason to call you, or try to hang around your friends, tell her that go over her and that the reason you gave her all the stuff is that its no use to you, and that you have no use to her too!

I agree with all the above posts...except the parts about the naked pics. Might be better for you to post them here for our pleasure and tell her, if she wants them, she can download them at her leisure.
    I agree!

Post up the pics; you'll feel better, we'll certainly feel better, and she'll never know

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast