+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems with ex , with old gifts .

Problems with ex , with old gifts .

so my ex e-mailed me about 2 days ago , i just read the e-mail , shes asking me to give her back some of her old gifts , some worth money , some that were priceless but that took lots of time , like a drawing she made for me . shes asking for the punching bag , a drawing and her mp3 stuff (that was one of my gifts to her ).

so i dont mind giving her back the mp3 stuff , i really want to keep the punching bag because i use it everyday and its good for my training and boxing . the drawing is nice , i dont mind keeping it , but she wrote something behind it like ... "im always yours" or something like that , doesnt have a meaning anymore . so i dont want to give it back because she keeps talking trash about me to everyone , including my friends and all the girls she knows .

so i dont know if i should lie and tell her that i dont have any of those anymore , i dont know if i should just give back the mp3 stuff ... its also cuz she keeps trying to menace me with stuff like , "if something ever happens to me , ill call my father and my cousins ... blahblahblah"... shes a bit crazy , she would actually try to brake in my house , or to talk to my mother so she can search my room and house .

i have naked pics of her , but i havent done anything with them , i think she forgot about them or something , i know shes crazy enough to brake my window and look for it while nobody is there just to get it . her family is also a bit crazy .

should i call her father/mother up and tell them to leave me alone , if not ill call the cops or something for harassment . they also kind of menaced me , and i havent done anything wrong , i havent even talked bad about her since the brake up .

i know that if she sees me with my new gf , shell try everything to brake us up ... shes trying everything to get me upset , shes being a whore thinking that ill get jealous or something .

so what should i do now LF members ?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly, just give the shit back and get rid of her. You can get a new punching bag. Throw the drawing away. If it's meaningless, you shouldn't care. Also, do yoursef a favour and get rid of her naked pictures. If your new (or a future) gf ever find them, you'll have a hard time explaining why you're still holding on to naked pictures of an ex.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

^truf, homie
    I'm drowning in assholes.

well , ill give the mp3 stuff back since i have no use for it , i already threw away the drawing , i keep the punching bag since i REALLY need it and it costs like 300 $ ... i dont have that much money to spend , plus what kind of person gives a gift to someone and when its over they ask to have it back ?

i havent replied to her yet , but i saved my reply ... i might send it later on but i want your opinions on it ...
    btw thx for your answers . heres HER original e-mail :>>>>>>>> hey, i know this is a little weird... but i'll make this very short for you and clear... regarding the things i gave you... i want my punching bag back and my picture of venom. and my things for my mp3.
    if you wnat anything back i'll be more than glad to give it back to you. e-mail me back. <<<<<<<<<.

heres my e-mail :>>>>> yes it is weird ,you cant expect to give things and then take them back when everything is over , especially when they were gifts. that is all in the past now .

not to be mean but its just the way it is . wasnt expecting to talk to you ever again .

i DONT have your drawing of venom , since it had no more meaning to me i threw it out ... yes , i was about to throw out the things for the mp3 but now that i read this , you can have them , contact me back by e-mail to know how to get them , dont show up here and dont call . thx , i also dont have the guarantee so dont try to get around it at future shop , the punching bag , i wont give it because i use it in a regular basis plus it was a gift , what kind of person asks to get their gifts back ? (no insult intended) .

you actually expected that i would give you back all those things ....kind of strange , i dont go asking for the money i wasted on you on 40 west and the hotel . not to mention evertyhing in between .

btw , i have been hearing about you talking bad about me , and iv been hearing it from lots of ppl and its been going on for a while , i asked from you NOT to do that , even if it was over and you gave me your word . you havent respected that from me , so why should i do you a favor ?!?!

wtv , i ll give you the mp3 things , just e-mail me back and drop the whole thing between us already , thats long gone . why do you keep talking to me ?

so what do u think about it ... i still havent aswered yet , im thinking of just ignoring her and not even replying .

Just give her back her stuff and be done with her. In one year, you won't give a damn about any of it anyway, and I don't think having them around will give you any real pleasure anymore since they will always be associated with her.

just give it all back man. you can replace the punching bag. she will create drama for you until you're so sick of her that you would rather punch her than the bag.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree....give it all back. Even the naked pics of her.... Thats the best way to move on....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Tone Guest
    I agree with the 4 very lovely women in this thread.

I agree, give it all back. And be prepared to do whatever you need to do. That is, to put an end to all of this. The stuff with her family and the menacing is ****ed up. Your thought to call the police might end up being a good move. If things get worse, its always easier to legal help when you have started the ball rolling early on.

This part of her email makes me think she doesn't just want her things back...
    Quote Originally Posted by latevamp
    e-mail me back.
    It might seem too simple. Considering her family issues, though, I'd say she might be up for a long and ugly breakup.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

I agree with all the above posts...except the parts about the naked pics. Might be better for you to post them here for our pleasure and tell her, if she wants them, she can download them at her leisure.
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    LOL good call, Hayward.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You guys and your pics...... I swear!!!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Well, when you've little or no imagination, and haven't seen any in awhile...
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Well, when you've little or no imagination, and haven't seen any in awhile...
    What's with you and the excuses Hayward? haha. We just want to see boobs, without doing any work.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast