+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problems with ex , with old gifts .

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I agree!

Post up the pics; you'll feel better, we'll certainly feel better, and she'll never know
    LLoyd... I believe that you want this for your eye...!!!!!!?????? Right????

she sent me another e-mail today .

she sent me another e-mail today . shes trying to scare me or something .

here it is :>>>>> i dont know if you got my last e-mail or not but im really seriouse when i say i want my things back. this isnt a joke... and i dont care wether u want to or not... i just really want my things. write me back. im not gonna wait for long

<<< so who does she think i am , some little push over , shes gonna have to at least ask nicely with please or else she can have nothing but my warm words of insults ...

would u guys SERIOUSLY give her back everything , after all shes done , so easely , without her even saying please or asking nicely , giving up , all those gifts and getting nothing in return . thats like a 400 $$ loss right there , not to mention you look like you just got wipped . and i get absolutely nothing , not even a cent , in return and i spent like 10x more than her ... i think either im gonna threaten her with the pics and me to speak with her family or something because i seriously prefer throwing away everything , including the punching bag than letting her have it , its not a damn divorce , im not forced to give her shit .

btw , i need a responds , ASAP . plz . thx ppl

so anybody ?!?!?

I would just give the stuff back unless you like dragging this out so she will keep contacting you about it. I really wouldn't care about how much I had spent on my ex, I would just want them out of my life if they were crazy. She's probably being a ***** about it, but that would be all the more reason for me to not want to have anymore contact with her.

Tone Guest
    Just give it back dude, if you sit there and have to think to yourself "No that's lettin her win" well then she is winning cause you're giving it more thought than need be. If she wants her shit back, give it back, just because she's a certain way doesn't mean you have to drop to her level of childishness.

Show her (and us) you're more mature than that.

well , since i already threw out her drawing and everything else , but the punching bag ... i decided to sell it and tell her that i got rid of everything ... like that she doesnt get it and i get my money back ... kinda fair . i told her she had no more reason to talk to me anymore .... thats all .

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well at least all that is over now and she should have no reason to contact you what so ever.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

exactly , i told my family also to tell her if she ever calls or wtv... to not speak to me ever again and to leave all of us alone (meaning me and my whole family , home) if she ever comes to my place or calls . the to get off of my property .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123