+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need overall opinion on this....

Need overall opinion on this....

Hi All!

I will try to make this short and sweet. I am a 30 (F) dating a guy 38 (M) consistently (2X a week) for exactly 3 months.

He has consistently initiated and asked me out every week. He does not text daily but about every two days or so and we keep in contact. Consistently early in the week, he will ask my availability and we go out 2X a week. I slept with him after a month (around 5th or 6th date).

We have spent a holiday together, dates consist of dinners, concerts, and we recently went on two weekend getaways to the lake. This past weekend we had our first more casual date where we stayed in on a Friday, cooked dinner together, set the table, he lit a candle, it seemed more romantic. He then asked me this past early Sunday morning to go out to dinner that same night. I said yes. Sunday he seemed more open, saying things like "I need to take you on this hike" or "we should go up north here" etc.

I have only asked him out once to a concert. Our pattern is typically he initiates, and I happily except. I am starting to have feelings although we have never discussed. What does this mean? Is this going anywhere?

With the holiday weekend approaching, we have exchanged a few texts since Sunday during this week about work, small talk etc. Should I ask him his plans? Bottom line, it's been exactly three months , trying to decipher from an outsider's perspective, if you think he's interested long-term? (yes I know I could ask him, but want to get overall opinion)

Thanks SO MUCH!

I can't deduct that he's getting ready to go buy a ring, but he definitely seems very interested. And he's making future plans which is a positive; he wants to take you out and show you things. He sounds very sweet. I wouldn't over analyze too much, but if you haven't already had a talk about not seeing other people, that would probably ease your mind.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Seems like the relationship has direction. Maybe its time you find out if he wants to be exclusive
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Do you enjoy it now?
    Asking us what we think is pretty pointless.
    Because it's his answer and his alone that matters.

I don't see the constructive goal of this discussion. I think you just want to talk about it with people?