+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is The Right Match Really Out There?

Is The Right Match Really Out There?

Man finding the right person to date can be tough. For years I was single and never really ever could find someone I was compatible with. I did all the usual social activities around my life interests but still always seem to come up empty when it came to meeting someone I could truly connect. I started surfing around online and low and behold I found the Blinddate.com dating App “Blinddate Match” function. It analysed my likes and preferences and the next thing you know I had all types of leads to people I was actually interested in and attracted to. This is one free personality test I was thankful for taking. I never would of thought all it would take is a little science to find my ideal dates!

Nice ad and promotion.

Uh huh. Right. Sure. Because I TOTALLY believe this was an actual story from an actual person and not just some oh so cleverly disguised Spam. Sorry, but from my experience dating sites/apps are completely worthless. Well, or I guess more so in fairness to the sites/apps, it is the people who use the apps/sites that don't even take it in the least bit seriously. Either way, I have completely zero interest in your app, but good luck to you. Hey, maybe it will work for other people. I wouldn't discourage anybody from giving it a try. That stuff just never works for me.

My favorite ones are the love shamans.

I emailed Dr. Lovemenow, and magically overnight she forgot how badly I messed up and appeared at my front door!
    All it took was some basic rituals, I murdered her, buried her in the pet cemetery and recited some unique magic words (which must be given to you by the doctor himself after supplying your Social Security Number). We've now been married for 14 years and haven't fought a single time, thank you doctor!

OkCupid does pretty good matching with all the questions it provides. but that damn crap dating website dont let me register or log on.

Some great chicks are out there but they are not on internet cause best babes dont use dating sites and crap like that.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    My favorite ones are the love shamans.

I emailed Dr. Lovemenow, and magically overnight she forgot how badly I messed up and appeared at my front door!
    All it took was some basic rituals, I murdered her, buried her in the pet cemetery and recited some unique magic words (which must be given to you by the doctor himself after supplying your Social Security Number). We've now been married for 14 years and haven't fought a single time, thank you doctor!
    Naw, I tried that too. The "woman" that came back looked all zombie like (not very attractive) and kept saying things like "I'll swallow your soul" and "Join us" and "Dead by dawn!" I even said the magic words. Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah. They were Klaatu! Verada..... ummm... Necktie? Nyquil? It was something with an N.