+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex sex good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Darling, don't let him have his cake and eat it too.

Come be with me, Tone will make everything better.
    Hehe you guys are funny!

I know he's using me, I feel bad/stupid for saying this but it's the only way of being with him, plus I want to get laid haha, the thought of having sex with some-one else makes me feel sick. I just feel really depressed about it all. I can't tell the difference between love and infatuation.

Ahhhhhh!

Tone Guest
    If that's the case, you definately shouldn't be near him anymore... don't worry - it will come. You'll meet someone who will give you those feelings again and you can enjoy being with them.

But I don't think it's healthy to keep your ex around.

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. Just make sure you use protection incase he's already out having sex with others as well.

Tone Guest
    Wha???

What'd I do?

>;[
    I agree with this post.

If that's the case, you definately shouldn't be near him anymore... don't worry - it will come. You'll meet someone who will give you those feelings again and you can enjoy being with them.

But I don't think it's healthy to keep your ex around.
    Well duhhhh! But you know most people don't listen to that anyways.

I agree with this post.
    You're quoting yourself!

Yeah always use protection! Always a must!

Think I'll take the advice given and stay away, I've moved on once I'm sure I can do it again. Thanx people!

Good luck!

Cheers!

What a great thread! I dont really have anything to add, and it looks as if you've resolved your thoughts and feelings (at least for now) anyway...

Just wanted you to know you're not alone. "Ex Sex" is something I've done more than once (more than twice, if you want to know the truth). In fact when I got divorced I slept with my ex-husband for about a year and a half - haha.

I think familiarity and intimacy are two major factors there. You dont necessarily have that with someone new (and arent always willing to take the risk on it). Or that's me anyway.

How long did you two date, if you dont mind me asking? I'm curious if you would feel insecure about him breaking things off out of the blue again if you were to get back together. I imagine it would always be stuck there in the back of your head - that, and wondering what (or who) his real reason was for breaking it off initially.

All the best to you! And hey - great sex is great sex. Relish the memory... dont spend a single second feeling bad over it! (unless you keep doing it until it turns into something weird - like I did hahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    I broke up with my boyfriend about two months ago, and recently I thought I was totally over him (I was wrong). I think it was a case of me blocking him out or being in denial. I was getting annoyed that he was talking to other girls (after we broke up), of course I didn't say anything because I'm not a pyscho and what he does has got nothing to do with me anymore. We share the same group of friends so we see each other often.

Well any way we had Ex sex last night it was Amazing best sex I've ever had, even better than when I was with him, we did it 4 time's it was that good.The problem is all those feelings I had for him have come back, please don't call me idiot for doing this I know I am stupid for doing it and I really thought I was over him. But now I can't stop thinking about him I get close to tears when I do.

It just felt so right, even he said it didn't feel like ex sex. Basically meaning that it felt like we were still together. I didn't mention the fact that I want to get back together with him because that might scare him off, so I pretended that I'm enjoying single life, I kinda am but I'd rather be with him.

What shall I do? Do you think I have any chance of getting him back?

I'm an idiot.
    Nothing wong in being FWB.

Hey, Indi! Good to see ya out and about.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Hey, Indi! Good to see ya out and about.
    Thanks!! Nice to see you, too

You helped me through an incredibly crazy ordeal... I hope you know just how much I appreciate your time and the energy you put into helping me see things for what they were. I'm impressed to see just how helpful you are around these forums... you're a real gem!

*blush*

Quote Originally Posted by independent
    What a great thread! I dont really have anything to add, and it looks as if you've resolved your thoughts and feelings (at least for now) anyway...

Just wanted you to know you're not alone. "Ex Sex" is something I've done more than once (more than twice, if you want to know the truth). In fact when I got divorced I slept with my ex-husband for about a year and a half - haha.

I think familiarity and intimacy are two major factors there. You dont necessarily have that with someone new (and arent always willing to take the risk on it). Or that's me anyway.

How long did you two date, if you dont mind me asking? I'm curious if you would feel insecure about him breaking things off out of the blue again if you were to get back together. I imagine it would always be stuck there in the back of your head - that, and wondering what (or who) his real reason was for breaking it off initially.

All the best to you! And hey - great sex is great sex. Relish the memory... dont spend a single second feeling bad over it! (unless you keep doing it until it turns into something weird - like I did hahaha)
    We were only together for 7 months, but it was the best 7 in my life. So much fun was had. We are so alike in so many way's it's scary. I just miss him so much, this is cheesy but he gives the best hugs ever. Yeah if we got back together I would worry that he would break things off again out of the blue, mainly because I worry too much hehe. One second I think '**** this' I'm gonna forget about him and move on the next, I'm crying and can't stop thinking about him. I'm also abit worried that he'll ignore me. Thanx btw

What does 'FWB' mean?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast