+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ex sex good or bad?

Friends with Benefits, I would assume and that's a bad idea since at least your emotions would be involved.

I'm in bits again, this is a never-ending cycle of shit. I went into town and I saw him with all his friends, he stopped to talk to me which was good, I got all nervous and shakey. I want him back so bad, I'm going to phone him or text whatever and see if he feels anything for me again and if not then I wont carry on with the situation.

Dont be too hard on yourself. You cant help you how feel. You can only control your actions and reactions...

Keep us posted

Tone Guest
    Yeah, get it off your chest, you'll feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by independent
    Dont be too hard on yourself. You cant help you how feel. You can only control your actions and reactions...

Keep us posted
    Thanx!

My actions can be irational sp* some times, I feel suicidal, I wont do anything about it because I don't have the guts. I've tried it before and it didn't work, that's how much of a failiure I am.

Tone Guest
    You're not a failure. And get those thoughts out your head.

Everyone goes through similair things, and no matter how bad you think your life is, trust me, there is ALWAYS someone out there who has it MUCH worse than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    You're not a failure. And get those thoughts out your head.

Everyone goes through similair things, and no matter how bad you think your life is, trust me, there is ALWAYS someone out there who has it MUCH worse than you.
    That's true, I'm gonna snap out of this self-pitty it's pathetic. Like I said to my friend the other day in a joking way, "It could be worse, I could be dead" She thought that was hilirious, true though. One minutue I'm really hyper then really down, it's really annoying. I'm just chilling now with a glass of wine. God I'm only 22 I shouldn't be like this. You guys have helped loads, thanx.

I phoned him to ask if he had any feelings for me after Saturday night, he said no. But at least I know the truth now. He still wants to have sex with me though, I wont I have respect for myself, but it's the only way I can be with him. My brain is ****ed.

Don't sleep with him anymore. This situation will continue to hurt you over and over if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Don't sleep with him anymore. This situation will continue to hurt you over and over if you do.
    I wont do even though I'm highly tempted to, best lay ever lol. I'm so hurt. I was so convinced he had some feelings, he even said it didn't feel like ex sex. Apprantly love is a chemical reaction in the brain, I think I belive this. I've never felt so low in my life. I was so scared phoning him, at least he was nice about it.

Yep. You took your shot. You got your answer. Evidently, all this guy wants from you now is mutual masturbation. Move on.

I've found this has often been helped get by until the feelings I have for someone who doesn't love me back go away: Think of the animal he most reminds you of, and treat him as you would that animal.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Yep. You took your shot. You got your answer. Evidently, all this guy wants from you now is mutual masturbation. Move on.

I've found this has often been helped get by until the feelings I have for someone who doesn't love me back go away: Think of the animal he most reminds you of, and treat him as you would that animal.
    I like that idea. How do I rid myself of these feelings for him? It took me 3 glasses of wine to phone him.

As Shh! (I believe) pointed out in another thread, time takes care of the feelings. Usually most effectively without any help from you. Until it does, you don't get rid of them. You learn ways of dealing with them. Thinking of the various types of animals an ex-lover's behavior resembles somewhat de-personalizes them in one's mind and gives her an opportunity to see them through more compassionate eyes. After all, we don't blame animals for being themselves, or regret that they are, do we? We just accept them for what they are and act accordingly when we're around them. Even if just in thought.
    Speak less. Say more.

But Hayward, it is hard to sleep with a man when you acknowledge they remind you of a pig!
    :-D

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    As Shh! (I believe) pointed out in another thread, time takes care of the feelings. Usually most effectively without any help from you. Until it does, you don't get rid of them. You learn ways of dealing with them. Thinking of the various types of animals an ex-lover's behavior resembles somewhat de-personalizes them in one's mind and gives her an opportunity to see them through more compassionate eyes. After all, we don't blame animals for being themselves, or regret that they are, do we? We just accept them for what they are and act accordingly when we're around them. Even if just in thought.
    Thanx, basically I've just got to get over it. He's not worth my time if he wants just one thing. I feel bad saying this stuff because he is actually a nice guy, even if he doesn't seem it. I always think if you've had a bad day the next day will be better and it usually is. I deffo belive love is a chemical reaction in the brain.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast