+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ex sex good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    Thanx, basically I've just got to get over it. He's not worth my time if he wants just one thing. I feel bad saying this stuff because he is actually a nice guy, even if he doesn't seem it. I always think if you've had a bad day the next day will be better and it usually is. I deffo belive love is a chemical reaction in the brain.
    I don't think he's a nice guy. If he was, he wouldn't be playing around with you like this. I think having any further relations with this man would be too masochistic. Go out there and find yourself a new man. A man who will want to be with you. Trust me, there are many. Once you find someone better you'll be over your ex in a jiffy
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    But Hayward, it is hard to sleep with a man when you acknowledge they remind you of a pig!
    :-D
    I think that would depend on one's experience with the sheep.
    Speak less. Say more.

I wont do even though I'm highly tempted to, best lay ever lol. I'm so hurt.
    You mentioned you're 22yo. I've got ten years on you... and I can tell you from experience (confirmed by the talk among my friends) that it only gets better!

The best sex you've ever had in your life... will compare to a night of "bad sex" once you hit your 30's

Now... here's the fix for the emotions that are bouncing all over the place, and the negative feelings you are going through right now: Get out with the girls and HAVE FUN. You may have to fake "having fun" at first - but I always say fake it till you feel it! Go out, talk and laugh, be around people that genuinely care about you - ie, true FRIENDS. If you dont have any - make some! That's fun too. Trust me... I am not from the area I live in now and it wasnt easy - but well worth it.

Anyway, you might even want to tell them how wonderfully nice he is - that he was honest with you about not having any feelings for you, but still wants to have hot meaningless sex with you. They'll dog him out for it... and you'll feel better *laugh*

Dont resolve yourself to sitting home and drinking wine. Go out and have lunch, or even dinner - even if you go alone. Call an old friend from high school you havent talked to in years. Get on Yahoo Games and play a couple hands of Spades or get in on a Bingo Game. Whatever it takes to occupy your mind until your "old self" returns.

Best to you!!

Tone Guest
    He still wants to have sex with me though, I wont I have respect for myself
    You're a very smart girl.

Just stay strong, you're gonna be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by independent
    You mentioned you're 22yo. I've got ten years on you... and I can tell you from experience (confirmed by the talk among my friends) that it only gets better!

The best sex you've ever had in your life... will compare to a night of "bad sex" once you hit your 30's

Now... here's the fix for the emotions that are bouncing all over the place, and the negative feelings you are going through right now: Get out with the girls and HAVE FUN. You may have to fake "having fun" at first - but I always say fake it till you feel it! Go out, talk and laugh, be around people that genuinely care about you - ie, true FRIENDS. If you dont have any - make some! That's fun too. Trust me... I am not from the area I live in now and it wasnt easy - but well worth it.

Anyway, you might even want to tell them how wonderfully nice he is - that he was honest with you about not having any feelings for you, but still wants to have hot meaningless sex with you. They'll dog him out for it... and you'll feel better *laugh*

Dont resolve yourself to sitting home and drinking wine. Go out and have lunch, or even dinner - even if you go alone. Call an old friend from high school you havent talked to in years. Get on Yahoo Games and play a couple hands of Spades or get in on a Bingo Game. Whatever it takes to occupy your mind until your "old self" returns.

Best to you!!
    Thanx! Yeah I should hang out with my friends more, they mean so much to me, just obviously haven't been in the mood. We're going to see 'SAW 2' tomorrow night which should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    You're a very smart girl.

Just stay strong, you're gonna be just fine.
    Thank you

Yeah I feel better today actually, I've decided he's not worth the pain.

Tone Guest
    He's really not, and each day that goes by without any contact from him you're going to realize that more and more. Sure there will be some bad days in there, some days will be easier than others, but in the long run you're going to be much better off.

He's really not, and each day that goes by without any contact from him you're going to realize that more and more. Sure there will be some bad days in there, some days will be easier than others, but in the long run you're going to be much better off.
    True. Thanx for all your help.

Tone Guest
    Sure, hope you stick around for a bit, there's lot of really fun and smart people here, much to learn!

We're going to see 'SAW 2' tomorrow night which should be fun.
    That DOES sound like fun! I'd love to hear what you think of it. I saw the original movie and loved it - lots of suspense! I went a couple of weeks ago to see the Emily Rose movie... much better than I expected!

Hang in there girl - and FORCE yourself to "get in the mood"

(It's helping me tremendously!)

Sure, hope you stick around for a bit, there's lot of really fun and smart people here, much to learn!
    Yeah I'll keep posting, I really like this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by independent
    That DOES sound like fun! I'd love to hear what you think of it. I saw the original movie and loved it - lots of suspense! I went a couple of weeks ago to see the Emily Rose movie... much better than I expected!

Hang in there girl - and FORCE yourself to "get in the mood"

(It's helping me tremendously!)
    Yeah I'll keep you up-dated (but I wont spoil it for you lol).

I'm glad you're feeling better also.

Episode #848580458 lol

I was having what I thought a decent conversation on MSN with him a few minutes ago then all of a sudden he says "shit off gay face" and goes offline. WTF?! Is that about, I now know what a immature twat he is. I sent him a text asking why he said that and all his response was "chill". I know I do over-react but that was un-called for, it's just screwed my head up even more, I'm going to block him off MSN and delete his number from my phone.

Maybe this is the response he wants to get rid of me. I know what he's like though he does stuff like this and thinks it's funny. Now he's saying it was a joke, **** him!

Tone Guest
    Uh. Yeah what a panis.

Blocking him and deleting his numbers is probably the best... lose all contact from him and he will no longer be a burden in your life... keep contact with him and it's just going to cause more confusing and make you more upset.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Uh. Yeah what a panis.

Blocking him and deleting his numbers is probably the best... lose all contact from him and he will no longer be a burden in your life... keep contact with him and it's just going to cause more confusing and make you more upset.
    Tone is so wise!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast