+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex sex good or bad?

Ex sex good or bad?

I broke up with my boyfriend about two months ago, and recently I thought I was totally over him (I was wrong). I think it was a case of me blocking him out or being in denial. I was getting annoyed that he was talking to other girls (after we broke up), of course I didn't say anything because I'm not a pyscho and what he does has got nothing to do with me anymore. We share the same group of friends so we see each other often.

Well any way we had Ex sex last night it was Amazing best sex I've ever had, even better than when I was with him, we did it 4 time's it was that good.The problem is all those feelings I had for him have come back, please don't call me idiot for doing this I know I am stupid for doing it and I really thought I was over him. But now I can't stop thinking about him I get close to tears when I do.

It just felt so right, even he said it didn't feel like ex sex. Basically meaning that it felt like we were still together. I didn't mention the fact that I want to get back together with him because that might scare him off, so I pretended that I'm enjoying single life, I kinda am but I'd rather be with him.

What shall I do? Do you think I have any chance of getting him back?

I'm an idiot.

Like they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. I'd stop playing games with it and try to reconcile your differences to make a real effort to move on together. And, no, you're not an idiot. Yet. Might be one if you let pride or a misplaced sense of propriety stand in the way of working out what might be a good thing. Besides: What have you got to lose? It's kinda difficult to drive away someone who's already -- ostensibly -- gone.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 24-10-05 at 06:40 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    Talk to him.

Thanx people. I'll talk to him after the cooling off period, if I mention how I'm feeling now he might get scared and be all like 'oh shit what have I done?! etc..' I dunno actually, he's a really nice/cool person. I cringe abit now though, alcohol was involved haha. I don't regret it all though, just apart from the way I feel.

Tone Guest
    If he responds like that, then he shouldn't be having sex with you.

I doubht he'll respond like that to be honest. He's going to America for a month in 2 weeks, so that's good time for me to think.

Uh...Converse: Ditch the alcohol when you have this little tete-a-tete with him. Kinda changes my view of the matter now, knowing this whole thing occurred behind alcohol. By and large, ALL sentiments you experienced then are null and void because you altered your perceptions with a substance. Personally, I wouldn't trust any of them under those circumstances, if it were me.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 24-10-05 at 07:01 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Uh...Converse: Ditch the alcohol when you have this little tete-a-tete with him.
    Deffo! I talk rubbish when I drink some times. I plan not to get drunk any more.

I edited the post. Might want to re-read it.
    Speak less. Say more.

I edited the post. Might want to re-read it.
    Cool. I understand what you're saying. I know alcohol in that situation wasn't/isn't a good idea and it's changed my opinion on the situation, but I think it's for the better because it's made me see what I really feel for him and because of that I'm not in denial anymore. What he think's is a different matter though because he was drunk too, he said he doesn't regret it and had a Brilliant night too. I think it's brought us a bit closer too, we had a really good converation which I liked, no more awkward smiles or mindless small talk, which is always cringeworthy. Or maybe I'm talking rubbish again....probably hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by converse
    if I mention how I'm feeling now he might get scared and be all like 'oh shit what have I done?! etc..
    Don't worry about that. Remember, he opened the door.

Quote Originally Posted by converse
    even he said it didn't feel like ex sex
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by CircleC
    Don't worry about that. Remember, he opened the door.
    True, thanx.

Well, then. It's all settled. The interlude had a positive impact on your regard for him, and you've determined to broach the matter with him at the next convenient time. Good.

NEXT!
    Speak less. Say more.

Well, then. It's all settled. The interlude had a positive impact on your regard for him, and you've determined to broach the matter with him at the next convenient time. Good.

NEXT!
    Thanx dude!

Next= Haven't got a clue, back to square one haha!

Serriously though..

I'll probably see if he wants to go for a drink (none alcoholic) and then I'll attempt to bring the 'subject' up. Give it a few day's I think.

Good approach, I'd say.

Now stand aside, please, and let the NEXT! person in line step up to the Service window...

Just kidding. Good luck.
    Speak less. Say more.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast